Reviews for First Impressions
C van Zyl chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This is awesome! I love p&p, Colin Firth, Teen Wolf and sterek! What a brilliant idea of combing all of them! :D
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This was really funny, and yet matched the spirit of Pride and Prejudice! Almost like I was reading it for the first time again ... Would you ever do more snippets of the book, STEREK! style?
Tsukasa.n.Serena.rule chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
i like it so i vote for a new chapter lol
xDeaDesdemona chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Hilarious! I am absolutely in love with P&P, and I've always though Derek would be a perfect Mr Darcy. Scott is just silly/goofy/oblivious enough to be Mr Bingley (though for the story it makes much more sense to have him be one of the "Bennet" children like you did here) with Stiles' sarcastic wit being the perfect mirror for Elizabeth. Who could be the infamous Mr Wickham? Ooh, maybe Jackson... He seems the right type. That still leaves Miss Darcy and Mr Collins... I'd have to think about this for a while longer, lol. I would love to see more of this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Omg! Please you need to continue this. It's completely awesome. You did a very good job!
LadySerenity00000 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Write more! lol!
SpaghettiTacos chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Okay, HOW do we have a stable relationship and yet I had to find this BY MYSELF, by accident? Hmmm?
Fox-Sin chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
okay I so want more of this it's amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I think, no I'm begging you to continue this! It's a great story plot/idea! Follow through with it! Please!
Lyn1483 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
MORE! :D
Our Lady Silence chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is so weird. Yet, awesome. Thanks though. It'd be good to be left a one-shot since the story's already known to all. Good work though. How odd it is...
LillianOne chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
*asdfghjkl*

THIS, this fic you wrote!

I am such a sucker for a Jane Austen AU and you made one with my newest pair/obsession.

"You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." for writing this, if you have the time/inspiration I would love for you to continue it,
so in love sries chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Continue cette histoire un mélange étonnant et super, s'il te plait !
I'mJustWeird chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
this was totally awesome and you should totally write more for it!
WhiteCherryBlossems chapter 1 . 4/19/2012