Reviews for Phoenix
fanfictionalcolic chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
It's an amazing and
pnkats chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
Omg I need another update soon! I do understand how pregnancy can be though. Been there twice. Just please don't forget us and abandon your awesome story. I am do hooked!
pnkats chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
So he does go out
pnkats chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
Poor Edward so broken
pnkats chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
So is Edward following her?
pnkats chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Awesome chapter.
pnkats chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Wonder why Emmett ignored her?
pnkats chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
So I wonder what happened to him in the accident? Is he disfigured in some way? God I hope not. To mar his beautiful face would be awful.
pnkats chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Omg I can't wait to find out more!
jojobear33 chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
GREAT!
D Pattinson chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Im surprised at how little of reviews you have, but then again this fandom surprises me often. I've read absolutely awful stories with thousands of reviews. I love the little gems no one knows about however. 39 weeks pregnant! Goodness. I hope you are feeling well and that your little one makes an appearance shortly. I was lucky and my little guy decided to give me a break and come at 37 weeks. Lol. I hear those last few weeks are just killer. Good luck! And I hope to see more of this story soon :-)
Layfra02 chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
I live this story very much! I have to say that this chapter is amazing! Keep up the awesome work.
Tammygrrrl chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
Congrats on the impending bundle of joy! :)
Lizzie Sparkling chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Okay.. Carlisle's alive and Edward is ashamed of his scars. But he seems to enjoy Bellas visits
Lizzie Sparkling chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Is Edward stalking her? Wow...so he's not do cold as he seems