Reviews for Blood
CrazyIndigoChild chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Holy crap!

I... I don't know what to say exactly... Just that this is HELLA ANGSTY!

Why! Why must you... WHY! I seriously think that this is just something that even the Tugger couldn't live down... Which is why it worked so well!

His emotion in this was perfect! You can really see why he'd react the way he did and you could almost feel his pain :( And even Misto's reaction to it all was very effective. The whole "Haaa, I know you're joking... right?" was a bit of comedy before the dark stuff swung back and smacked us all in the face.

I reeally like your writing style! Are you new to CATS by any chance? If so PLEASE STAY AND WRITE MORE!
ScaryElwes chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oh wow, I'm a little speechless right now. This is a very subtle yet breathtaking glimpse into what I call my guilty pleasure pairing. I'm simply amazed at the level of depth you have given Tugger. I would have never imagined that he had this little quirk, let alone that this whole backstory was just lingering below his surface. It's fascinating, and it redeems him for being such a womanizer at times. Also, I think you have a very good read for these characters. They were portrayed very well. I could go on, but I think you get the picture now. I just love this. XD Good job.