Reviews for There Are Mistborn in Death Note Now?
Iubire chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Ya know...it's actually kinda funny. I was THIS CLOSE to finishing book 3 but then...I READ YOUR FREAKIN AUTHORS NOTE. :,C JK JK but srsly put a spoiler alert before you spill the main twist in the storyline. Can't believe Sazed becomes God...*grumble grumble*
Moonlight Myst chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
Oh! Poor BB's so confused! ~smiles~ Loving this ff.
Smart-Person-18 chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
This is actually pretty good... Considering I have no idea what's going on and I'm toto recto really be paying attention...

Don't yell at me... I'm sick...
Iubire chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Hi Teagan! It be me! :3 Read mah story!
tsuki123 chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Carlyle huh?

Nice. Perfect name for the buttface. I love him already! You also wrote another story too? Where do you get the inspiration? I wanna update more now!...meh
tsuki123 chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Just to say now, it can't be a win that you made a good story a few days after making an account, because there was no competition.

If there was, you'd be crying in defeat. ~:U

Nuff said,

I like your story! I'd probably like it more if I read the mistborn series...that, and if you included the thoughts of the characters. It could explain why Zara immediately let a complete stranger hide in her alley.

I think that she would have been a little bit more suspicious of a guy like that staying with her, even if he explained why he was stalking her.

-nameless for now?