Reviews for Man's Best Friend
cemmia chapter 1 . 2/16
Love this story
IKnowHowTheSafetyWorks chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I love this, and I love Ozzy!
You should write a longer fic that incorporates him, because he's actually a great character, even if he is a dog :P
Good judge of character, too! ;)
Well done, this is fab!
Please write more, soon!
what evil lurks chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I absolutely adore the bit where Daryl asks the dog if he likes Sabbath. That right there is Daryl Dixon.
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That...was awesome! Like for realz they need to get a dog on the show lmao :P

I loved this, thanks for posting! :)
Rachel xoxo
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Aw, i love this! I can totally see Daryl having a dog in the show (I think that Norman even asked for it to happen, but was refused), so this is just so amazing :) Thanks for posting!

xx
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Awww... Too cute. Loved this.
Limaro chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Loved this fic! Thanks for writing it. I'm a huge Walking Dead fan (TV Show only so far- have some catching up to do on reading the original)

I didn't realize there were others shipping these two! Glad to know I'm not alone.

This is really well written. Ozzy is the perfect name for a dog of Daryl's. I'd love to see Daryl being a little lighter and flirty once in a while. And I can totally see Andrea being the one to initiate, once that door was opened.

Now, I'd consider it a personal favor if you could just add a paragraph where the dog takes an instant dislike to Lori? Maybe snarls at her and hikes his leg on her tent? :)
Weskette chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Aw! Ozzy is adorable. And Daryl's not so bad either xD I always love to read the stories you write.

It seems though, I've been beaten to the punch. I had been planning on including a dog in my story 'Does this darkness have a name?'. I feel compelled to ask for your permission if it's okay to do this. I'd rather do this than offend someone.
Leela chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oh, a shipper puppy! I loved this! It was so light and fluffy and Daryl SO needs a dog! I hope he gets one on the show. Adorable. Gonna read again.
Quicksilvermad chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I read this while my own dog was (and still is) curled up against my leg in the middle of a nap. Pretty awesome.
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
God damn it people, I AM TRYING TO FINISH MY PAPER. Stop submitting so many awesome Daryl/Andrea stories at the same time!

But seriously, this just...made me so, so very happy to read. I am one of those dog-lovers that are kind of embarrassing to be around because we turn into big mushy kissy faces at the sight of anything furry/four-legged. So naturally I'm in love with Ozzy and I hope he makes another appearance some day!

Beautifully written, and I love the Andryl action (I'm trying to see if that catches on - 'Darea' sounds...bad xD) as always. Thanks for sharing! :)
CaptainAyeSwan chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Loved this! I like they you had them come across a animal that wasn't killed to be eaten lol. This was major cute! Go Daryl for getting Andrea a Snicker bar, such a cute thing to read.
1701dragonflies chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Hahahaha! Loved this honey, it was really great! Such a lovely bit of fluff in a fandom where fluff is both lacking and required! I can't wait for the new series to come on!