Reviews for Yesterday is Yesterday
T'Avri chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I really enjoyed this... I always felt so terrible for poor Zarabeth, and for Spock. The Yesterday Saga has always remained as one of my most favorite pieces of non-canon.

Thanks for writing!
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
good story. wait til he sees the cave art!
Nemo chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Well done. I appreciate the (new to me) take on primal Vulcan katras affecting Spock (but suggestion that being the only Vulcan on the planet affects him doesn't work well, I think: presumably, he is often the only Vulcan on a planet).

Always enjoy your writing. I hope you're writing something longer and will post it when it's complete!

Thank you for your contributions!
Linstock chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Lovely. Very moving and gently erotic but also sad, for both of them. I also very much enjoyed hearing your original take on the All and why Spock acted as he did. There were some lovely images in this, I particularly liked " but he knew the difference between the Burning then and the more subtle flame that had lit inside him in Zarabeth's cave" and ". His heat was a surprise to her, a wonderful thing to a woman who lived in a world of ice, to whom body heat had been restricted to placing her fingers in the crooks of her own knees or armpits to warm them.".
Doni chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Beautifully done.
murphycat chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Sad. Sad. Sad. Good story illuminating the private thoughts and regrets that we all have. Vulcan or human.
geriatricfool chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
"Unprotected sex. That was the human word for it, as if intercourse were a battle which required armour" An amazing line. This was a beautiful (and unexpected) piece of work. His confusion and pain so subtly described, not overwhelming, as he was back in his own time and place, but sharp and occasional and disturbing. And no possible resolution, other than that of time. Thank you for this
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Intense and emotional loved it!
aurado chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Thanks for this touching story. I like to see Spock's emotions so well described, his passion unleashed, his love for someone so clearly expressed.