Reviews for Forlorn Valkyrie
Jennie chapter 6 . 6/21
Hey!

How are things?
Just here and checking your story :)

Any thoughts on if you will continue?

Best wishes!
SilentWatcher1213 chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Hey it's all good. You have a great story here, and even if you don't remember all of the chapters you have a lot of different ways to take this story. Hope to hear from you soon

-silence-
P.s. I'm sure you will do great as always :)
Einn chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
I am so sorry this happened to you! I love your story, and know you will be up and writing as wonderfully as always soon! Best wishes!
Orioseo chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Oh, goodness! I am so, so, SO very sorry to hear this ...Even though my words will not make much of a difference, I offer my condolences on your behalf, especially since I know a little of how you feel. Both my laptop and desktop crashed around the same time, taking away all of my animations, all my stories, all my art, all my icons, all my everything. I am still rebuilding as we speak (or rather, type).
Again, I am sorry this has happened, but there will be several bumps along the road of life. A tire in your car may burst, but that doesn't mean it cannot be replaced! (horrible analogy OTL ...I know)
I wish you the best of luck in your journey as an author! I hope you can rebuild and improve what you have lost!
Jennie chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
I think everything will go just great! You wont die and I just know that you will write as wonderful as before!

Keep up the really good work!

Best wishes
Jennie
Dreaming of Blue chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
Certainly, these first chapters appear to be the beginnings of a beautiful story. Please continue this lovely tale.
jennie chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
my oh my! I love your story! It's really well written and the story is captive. I loved the books when I was younger! Still in love with the kari/jessa pairing :) wish to see you update soon! / Jennie
dfaskfdaslk123 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Yay more stories for this book! I love this pairing but I'm disappointed so little people have read the book. Please continue with your story, I am completely hooked.