Reviews for Only 9
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Wow this poem was perfect! Exactly what arnold is probabley thinking about his relationship with helga. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I felt like I could practically hear Arnold saying this. It reads the way he talks, which is good. It also shows that inner belief he has that Helga isn't as mean as she acts, and the confusion that tends to be there whenever she shows anything but hate for him.
Potato612 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Aww this is cute ;)
Adlet chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Yes, I could see this. Great work! It made me smile even though I have to read fifty pages of an assigned book and then answer a bunch of questions...
Once again, great job! I could never write like this (because I suck at poetry)!
Keep it up!
Myriamj chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Good, very good. I love it. Thanks for write it.
boxofraindrops chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Aww, this is such a cute story! Loved it!
XXCrystalAngel23XX chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I LOVE it! Awesome!
kissn'envy chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
this is definately something i could see arnold saying to helga.

so cute:)
Rollzlx chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Yep nice job here. As was said, I do think Arnold is a hard character to write, but this I feel stays true to him. I've seen some poetry written from his point of view that seemed way over the top for his personally. Again nice job.
FieryPink17 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
OOOHHH!

i love this! 3 3

super cute..

and i can totally imagine arnold 'saying' this.. :)
SuprSingr chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Awwww! This is adorable. :D I love it. Sounds just like something Arnold might write. x3 So cute.
DoliInTheSkyWithDiamonds chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Loved it :D I think that's what might have happened in Arnold's head after Helga's confession. Nice job!
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Great job!

I really love how smooth this poem was and the contrast of Arnold and Helga being like day and night.

The best part about this poem is that you nailed Arnold's voice perfectly (and in my opinion, he's the hardest character to write).

Hope to read more from you soon. :)
Poetic.blue chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Fantastic, as per usual :)

I agree witha previous reviewer, you should definitely do more of these. Perhaps have poems going back and forth from Arnold and Helga's POV's.
NerdilyNi chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I have to say that this is an amazingly sweet poem, and well-written, too! Nicely done! I also loved how the simple little couplet rhyming scheme helped to emphasize how Arnold wanted to keep things simple. That was a nice touch. :)

Anyway, I really, really, REALLY likes this! Great job! :D