Reviews for Nuvole Bianche
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
So fluffy.. One of those guilty pleasure reads, at least for me it was.
MouseMaster42 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh God. Just let me bawl my eyes out right here. D'aaaah...That was a culmination of all things I love.

First off, this is the first songfic I have ever read where the song actually matched up with my reading pace. I love Ludovico Einaudi, so that was incredible. The swells, the mood changes...All of it lined up perfectly. I read pretty fast, so it may have just been that I got lucky, but oh my gosh. That's the first time that's ever happened to me, and it was amazing.

Secondly, Rhys. I love that name. It's going to be the middle name of my son when I have children, so that was exciting and immediately made me connect to him. Plus, it's incredible to me that Roy and Riza could raise a kid who's so open and good-hearted, but it WORKED. Man, it worked. And it made me really happy.

The writing style was beautiful, and I honestly cried. Like I said, this was a first for me. I connected personally with the story and the characters and the song...Incredibly well done.
Antigone Rex chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
What a quietly wonderful story. I loved your use of descriptive language, and the peaceful feeling that pervaded the scene.
CutieConCon chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
You should've added a rainbow at the end...XD cute story...
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
So sweet .
ChOFee chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Love the feeling of warmth and security this gives after reading. :)
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
*Sigh* Some lovely fluff was just what I needed to read and the fact that you've written it makes it all the better.
EllieStone chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Do you have any idea how perfect this is? My heart hurts.
ReadyFred-ReadyGeorge chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
That brought a tear to my eye, well done, loved very word, especially the fluff. I wish Roy and Riza had gotten together in canon, they made it sooooo obvious...then did nothing. Needless to say, I liked this version of events better :)

Roy's son has a decidedly Welsh name, which makes it awesome by default :)

The only thing I will say in constructively critical terms is the sentence in the paragraph about Hughes' funeral made little grammatical sense: 'the people he had let himself be him'. Maybe try having 'the people he'd allowed close to him' or 'the few people he'd allowed himself to be attached to'. Though it may just be me missing the point of your original sentence :P if it was a typo though, what was it meant to say originally?

All round great job :)
ReadyFred-ReadyGeorge chapter 1 . 2/8/2012

Roy's son has a decidedly Welsh name, which makes it awesome by default :)

All round great job :)
Skyethestarlitangel chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Wow. I really liked that. I wish it was longer, You should write more!