Reviews for Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
Arweyn chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
Haaaa, this story is so amazing! My stomach-butterflies are all fluttering and I feel so gooey inside. This story is by far one of the best I have read! I have to be honest, I am not a big fan of ships (I prefer to stick to parental/friendship-stories) but holy smokes...whaddaya know? You kind of got me hooked to the EdxRoy ship : I totally blame you for it of course! Your writing is absolutely superb and the plot amount of detail is astounding. Your two OC's are perfect and I just love them to bits! I am really looking forward to read the sequel which hopefully has more gooeyness (and maybe some h/c as well?) because this story is already too epic! Thank you so so much for writing and sharing this beautiful piece of art with us *cries* I feel like reading it again...
xxnarufanxx chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
a really wonderful story! love it!
AngelaAngel chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Amazing:) I really did think sometimes that Gio was an annoying fucker. But then... When he would blush when Edward would do something or when he was so happy to meet the famous Edward Elric. He was funny! Really interesting OC!
I thought it was so unique to do a story on Winry, Al and Ed on horribly bad terms! It was cool to see what Edward did then without Al, like going to help reconstruct ishval.
I also love your Roy/Ed pairing. I was hoping for more fluff sometimes( who isn't?!) but your story satisfied my thirst for Roy/Ed! Especially the last two chapters hahaha
I loved your story and I especially liked Ed regaining his alchemy. Very nice job!:) great story.
P.D Mika was a favorite character of mine. He was really awesome with how he just... Knew everything! And could do both alchemy and automail. Was so cool.
ThousandxSunny chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
wow this was REALLY good! haha i wasn't even expecting Edward to get his Alchemy back when i first started reading chapter 1 but i love the fact that he did get it back :)
cocopower1 chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Giovanni 1, Alphonse 0
Purple Lulu chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Sorry, I still don't get it. How is Alphonse better than him now?
Purple Lulu chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
I've reread the summary of Edward's fight with Alphonse and Winry over and over, I even waited six months before trying again because I love this story so much. However, I still don't get so could you please spell it out for a lesser lifeform?
What was the fight about? Was it Winry and Alphonse being upset that he hasn't settled down? Was it Alphonse and Winry thinking he was jealous over their relationship?
Please tell me!
imafuckingusername.dealwithit chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
I absolutely loved this.

Your charcterisation is near-perfect, and this has a unique plot, what with Al and Ed being estranged, but the way you write it makes it something you read and go 'yeah, I totally get that'.

I like how you don't lemon it up with Roy and Ed either, nor do you make it sappy and so fluffly I want to gag (those seem to be the only two RoyED relationships I encounter in Fanfiction).

You interweave all the emotions of the character's brilliantly, and undercut all with a good dose of humour (I love the ending line). And most of all, your conclusion isn't cliche. I hate it when that happens. Here's this great story, with good plot and even better characters, and it all gets ruined when the author tries to create that fairytale ending that makes your roll your eyes and shake your head.

Can't wait for the sequel,
Lex chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Hi, thanks for writing such a good story, I really enjoyed it, I hope you can make the sequel of this.
O.T chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
There were several mistakes throughout this chapter that made me cringe. Even with these insignificant, annoying blunders, this story appears to be promising.
Yanagi-sen chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
I really enjoyed your fic. I hope you'll start posting the sequel soon. I want to know what happens with Gio too! _
Naire.Naire chapter 11 . 6/14/2012
Wow! I held my breath while reading it! Amazing! So many things happened in this fic, all very well written :D I was proud of Ed when he fought without his leg. I'm not sure if I liked Gio or not... The kid was strange and well... a little stupid, but I guess Ed understood his reasons somewhat. And you've made Roy so sweet I loved him instantly :D I didn't get why Winry was SO angry at Edward, I can imagine Al sulking for so long, but her? I loved the sudden interest of Mika in Scar, so cute (like love at first sight xD )

I hope you will write a sequel, I'd love to read it. Good luck with writing :D
kid-kun chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
The ending was amazing! Along with the whole fic, of course. I look forward to the sequel!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
This story sincerely amuses me

Please don't stop writing

Vampy chapter 11 . 5/25/2012
Awesome story! Read it in one go! I like everything about this story accept Gio, halfway through he started showing Mary Sue qualities and I was kinda hoping he wouldn't survive the transmution.. I know I'm bad. He was such a good kid in the beginning too. T.T Also I would've found it more logical if Gio lost his alchemy and gave it to Ed, seems like a more equal exchange.

I must say I love the upbeat your give your characters, Ed and Roy (and Mika and Scar) they all a few moments where it shone through, not OOC at all, but very awesome. Especially Scar, I love your Scar, the first time I'm actually thinking of shipping Scar and Ed! (the pants scene) Lol! Marvelous! Hope you'll write many more FMA! Keep it up! ;) V.