|Reviews for Perfect Chaos|
| anorehc chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That was an incredible fic. It was really well written and extremely realistic. The suspense was fantastic, and the words crafted like a piece of Van Gogh's art. It was stunning. Keep writing! - A
| Sara V Eadburg chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This was lovely, (well, it was angsty so obviously not 'lovely' but... oh you know what I mean! ;)) It was written so well and... yeah. The story was awesome. Your characterisation was awesome. The way you wrote was awesome. You. Are. Awesome.
| Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO GOOD I CRIED OMG I CANT EVEN TYPE A DECENT REVIEW BECAUSE IM SPEECHLESS I HAVE NO WORDS JUST KNOW THAT I THINK THIS IS PERFECT OMG OK THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS NEVER STOP PLEASE
| hellainsocks chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
-sobs and melts into a puddle-
Aawwh, my poor Blaine. This is amazing. Sad and incredibly beautiful. And some sappiness. Sappiness is good. :3 -squees and clings to it-
| Marie King chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Another wonderfully written fan fic!
You wrote Blaine's inner turmoil so well!
| AllesandraQuartermaine chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I try to stay away from angst, but this locked me in. It was very good.
| SunnyInOregon chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Well, you did a wonderful job of showing how a teenager can get caught up thinking something is wrong when nothing truly is and letting it take over their lives. I hope yo plan to explain more behind why Blaine is being so insecure at this time when he never seems to be that way in the past.
Kurt was wonderful as usual. And I love how Tina and Mike were aware that something was going on and that they were willing to help out.
| LoriHuCalmia chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oh my wizard god.
Sturgeon's Law says that 90% of fanfictions are trite trash, and the other 10% is worth dying for. I never understood what he meant; it seemed to me that it should be 10% tolerable stories. Now, I get it. This is perfect, or at least as close to perfect as any fanfiction can get.
I have no words. Also, I need to leave the computer to get tissues. I hope you keep writing, because I definitely want to keep reading.
| Gildedcagesaregilded chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This was beautiful. I adore angst.
| pinkvegpixie chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
ahhh so angsty! give him some love! This was great, even if tomorrows Glee invalidates everything I still love things like this. It was written well and explained things I never even thought to question 3
| XxBlackShadowMagicxX chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oh gosh, my poor baby! Make him happy again!
| AprilShowers87 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
THIS IS SO PRETTY.
Pleeeease write a follow up to this!
| SpaPO chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
OUCH! POOR BLAINE!
| SuckerForMusicals chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
*SIGH!* This was beautiful. I kept playing "Without you" and "The first time ever I saw your face" while reading this and - GAH! So lovely.