Reviews for Sleight of Hand
Crazy Brit 1987 chapter 30 . 7/15
great story can't wait to read the sequel
gwmclintock9 chapter 30 . 3/2
kudos! I enjoyed it.
gwmclintock9 chapter 17 . 3/2
kudos!
pawsmicheal0613 chapter 1 . 2/21
twist of fate good please! this story was awesome# was excited when I saw u said u had a sequel but I don't see it posted.
Krimzonrayne chapter 30 . 10/19/2014
Ahhh shit that's nice.
Azirahael chapter 30 . 8/4/2014
Wow, this was awesome!

One of my fav Buffy & Faith stories.

It had a really interesting storyline, as well as quality Fuffyness.
It was good that they worked into the relationship slowly, and realistically.

Also Dawn as a slayer (plus mat pounding) was kinda cool.
Definitely one I've read a bunch of times, though i have been slack, and this is the first time i've left feedback.

Sorry.
KatsukiC chapter 30 . 7/22/2014
Wow I really do hope you right a sequel to this don't keep us hanging. This was a really great fic and you did a great job keeping the characters in character while adding non-cannon elements. So kudos and I hope you'll consider writing a sequel.
8Terry8 chapter 30 . 6/19/2014
This story is definitely in my Top Ten Fuffy Fanfics of all time. The characters are captured perfectly. The slow building romance with a hesitant Buffy and a more aggressive Faith works just perfect. On top of that there is a really good adventure story going on that doesn't distract from the romance.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/18/2013
SEQUEL? WHERE?! *-* lol, nice story (:
hannah2000105 chapter 25 . 5/30/2013
if i hurt my sis or bro my mom would soooo KILL ME !
SixPerfections chapter 30 . 5/24/2013
Wow that was amazing. I love Fuffy and you did a marvelous job. Totally thought it was great, the change from canon was nice. The vacation in Montana was something I loved, and Dawn being not the key but slayer is kinda badass too. I finished reading the story and I thought there would be a sequel. Why isn't there a sequel yet?! This story totally needs one. Hell you could keep this AU until the end of season 7 if you want to it would be sooo COOL.

You did a great job with this. Please think about writing a sequel! love it
xdyj chapter 30 . 12/23/2012
You're an amazing writer, I love how well you reproduce the feel of the canon :)
salty-goodness-lover chapter 30 . 12/20/2012
Well done on another amazing fic. I've enjoyed many of your works and this is one of your best. You've stayed very true to the characters. I would love to read a sequel.
Inoeth chapter 30 . 12/5/2012
That was an excellent story. I'm truly impressed that you got it done so elegantly in 30 chapters and just over 100k words.

I would love to see the sequel, wherein we'll see Willow open up as a lesbian for Tara, the potential for amusing interaction between Riley and his crush on our favorite sapphorific couple, dealing with the Initiative, etc and finally Glory.
spiritedghost chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
Okay I was wrong and I am glad about that. It actually ended rather well. On what I would call a high note so win win for you. Errrrr for them, I meant win win for the girls.