Reviews for Sleight of Hand
JimmyHall24 chapter 5 . 8/20
So Buffy. Its bad when you kill humans.. no matter what? No matter if they deserve it? Being rapists or pedophiles? How about now hmm? I hate that. So its OKAY for the council to kill a slayer! But if a slayer kills a council assassin IN SELF-DEFENSE.. that's bad.. that.
zastrifel chapter 30 . 8/10
Well, this was one of the best Fuffy fanfics I've ever read. I basically read it from start to finish with a little break at around Chapter 20 so that I could sleep for the night. Your character portrayal was 100% accurate, which is a rare phenomenon and a very welcome one as the dialogues and descriptions took life in my imagination with the very nice feeling that I was actually reading something that was actually part of the show. You had me interested and fully invested in the story by the end of the very first chapter, which is also rare. I really liked how you integrated the actual plot of the show with the one of your story. Finally, the build-up of the romance was, to me at least, exactly what I like to read in a fanfic. Things were not rushed but weren't taking too long either. This was a great story through and through. Kudos, my friend, and thank you.
Crazy Brit 1987 chapter 30 . 7/15
great story can't wait to read the sequel
gwmclintock9 chapter 30 . 3/2
kudos! I enjoyed it.
gwmclintock9 chapter 17 . 3/2
kudos!
pawsmicheal0613 chapter 1 . 2/21
twist of fate good please! this story was awesome# was excited when I saw u said u had a sequel but I don't see it posted.
Krimzonrayne chapter 30 . 10/19/2014
Ahhh shit that's nice.
Azirahael chapter 30 . 8/4/2014
Wow, this was awesome!

One of my fav Buffy & Faith stories.

It had a really interesting storyline, as well as quality Fuffyness.
It was good that they worked into the relationship slowly, and realistically.

Also Dawn as a slayer (plus mat pounding) was kinda cool.
Definitely one I've read a bunch of times, though i have been slack, and this is the first time i've left feedback.

Sorry.
KatsukiC chapter 30 . 7/22/2014
Wow I really do hope you right a sequel to this don't keep us hanging. This was a really great fic and you did a great job keeping the characters in character while adding non-cannon elements. So kudos and I hope you'll consider writing a sequel.
8Terry8 chapter 30 . 6/19/2014
This story is definitely in my Top Ten Fuffy Fanfics of all time. The characters are captured perfectly. The slow building romance with a hesitant Buffy and a more aggressive Faith works just perfect. On top of that there is a really good adventure story going on that doesn't distract from the romance.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/18/2013
SEQUEL? WHERE?! *-* lol, nice story (:
hannah2000105 chapter 25 . 5/30/2013
if i hurt my sis or bro my mom would soooo KILL ME !
SixPerfections chapter 30 . 5/24/2013
Wow that was amazing. I love Fuffy and you did a marvelous job. Totally thought it was great, the change from canon was nice. The vacation in Montana was something I loved, and Dawn being not the key but slayer is kinda badass too. I finished reading the story and I thought there would be a sequel. Why isn't there a sequel yet?! This story totally needs one. Hell you could keep this AU until the end of season 7 if you want to it would be sooo COOL.

You did a great job with this. Please think about writing a sequel! love it
xdyj chapter 30 . 12/23/2012
You're an amazing writer, I love how well you reproduce the feel of the canon :)
salty-goodness-lover chapter 30 . 12/20/2012
Well done on another amazing fic. I've enjoyed many of your works and this is one of your best. You've stayed very true to the characters. I would love to read a sequel.