Reviews for Sleight of Hand
salty-goodness-lover chapter 30 . 12/20/2012
Well done on another amazing fic. I've enjoyed many of your works and this is one of your best. You've stayed very true to the characters. I would love to read a sequel.
Inoeth chapter 30 . 12/5/2012
That was an excellent story. I'm truly impressed that you got it done so elegantly in 30 chapters and just over 100k words.

I would love to see the sequel, wherein we'll see Willow open up as a lesbian for Tara, the potential for amusing interaction between Riley and his crush on our favorite sapphorific couple, dealing with the Initiative, etc and finally Glory.
spiritedghost chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
Okay I was wrong and I am glad about that. It actually ended rather well. On what I would call a high note so win win for you. Errrrr for them, I meant win win for the girls.
spiritedghost chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
"Okay, Lester Worth. Let's see why you're so special."

Sighing, she tucked the paper back in her pocket and began to walk across the back lawn.

This isn't going to end well is it? Still lovin' the story.
spiritedghost chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
I truly like this story and I guess the ending to the chapter would be a bit of tit for tat. Poor Buffy but actually it is Faith I feel badly for. While she doesn't know it nor does she accept it at this point in her young life, she needs Buffy. (okay gutter brain not sexually although I'm a guy so seeing that is all kinds of fun and I suspect when it comes you are going to make it good, just with the teasing preview you unveiled on us) What I mean is, she needs the security of Buffy, Giles and the Scoobies. Even if they are butt heads half the time. Judgmental little things that they are. So even though I came to this story when it is finished, I will still say based on what I have read so far, keep up the good work in all your future endeavors...Ghost!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/12/2012
Loved it! Please tell me the sequal is in the works.
Kel chapter 30 . 9/13/2012
I love this story..
The way the events math but outcomes n reasons are different..
Very easy to read and addictive!
Flows really well and just good fun!
Thank you!
catchthegoldensnitch7 chapter 30 . 8/16/2012
This was amaaaazing! I stayed up all noght reading it. I would loove a sequal.
physcob2002 chapter 15 . 7/11/2012
sooo goood!
BizarreBard chapter 30 . 6/27/2012
finally a buffy and faith where they dont fight there attraction to each other every step of the story, absolutely loved it :) Would be ecstatic to see a sequel.
Miz636 chapter 30 . 6/11/2012
So, yeah, FF won't let me sign in at the moment, but that's my actual username on here.

I haven't read much BtVS until this past week or so, and I must say, this was one of the better ones I've read. The plot was twisted from canon but made complete sense the entire time. It was well written and an amazing ride to read. I'd love to see a sequel for it. Thanks for the great read. :)
NotJealous chapter 30 . 6/9/2012
As long as there is more Faith and Buffy in the sequel I think nobody will mind.
Syanyde chapter 30 . 5/8/2012
So glad I finally got around to finishing this. Would love to read a sequel to it.
tiredstudent09 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Great story. Definitely interested in the sequel :)
LesboDyke chapter 30 . 4/29/2012
I would very much like to read a sequel, this is really cool :-)
136 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »