Reviews for Sleight of Hand
Harrytoad chapter 30 . 4/14/2012
Superb story and yes please to a nice long sequel!
Razor T McCutchn chapter 30 . 4/12/2012
I'm interested in the sequel. Look forward to it.
Trex Kitten chapter 30 . 4/9/2012
Awesome fic! Possibly the best Fuffy story I've read.
Darth Luffy chapter 30 . 4/1/2012
you have to do a sequel, one in season 4 and one in season 5, just imagine season 4 with Buffy doing college, willow being gay, Dawn a junior high slayer, and just for fun have Buffy force Faith to go to high school.. that would be pretty damn funny..

i really like in this story how Buffy and Giles were willing to reach out to Faith like they should have in the series, seeing as Giles kinda admitted to having killed and tortured people before and as of Buffy had several people already( tricked the hitman into killing each other, amy's mom, gwendylon post, the robot that dated her mom, the guy from her old high school she let get eaten by vampires and then staked, etc.) for people that werent supposed to kill people they sure killed alot of people... oh well, i guess they did it to be dramatic and it was one of the better season's of the show, if only the had brought faith back before the last 5 episodes of the final season...
lady-of-tormentdeath chapter 30 . 3/28/2012
This has been the most romatic story I have read in a very long time. Unlike a lot of femslash I have read, it wasn't about the sex. There was passion and desperation but that's not what it was all about. It was a slow discovery of what they were to each other. Bassically you almost made me weep like a little girly girl...lol. Can't wait to hopefully read a sequel.
dragonballzlover2499 chapter 30 . 3/16/2012
This was a really good story, plenty of fuffy which is my latest BtVS obbsession. I'm really looking forward to the sequel, so I'll see you then!
TheHybrid02 chapter 30 . 3/14/2012
Great story!
BuffysGirl chapter 30 . 3/12/2012
Love the story! I would love to read a sequel. I hope you decide to do it.
Squeewockle chapter 30 . 3/12/2012
Okay, so I've read this story before, over on your site a while back and ranked it as one of my favourites by you.

But... it's also nice to have some acknowledgment about your story as well because let's face it, a review is a reminder that someone out there likes it. So, getting off my lazy ass and 'viewing! :3

First off, the dialogue is always true to form and feels like it's come straight out of the Buffyverse, with the quirky way things are said and expressed. The banter is always engaging to read and uniquely shaped for each character - to the point where you could probably tell who was speaking without the use of dialogue tags. :P The characters all had their distinct flavour, including the ones you conjured out of thin air; creepy witches out to get their fun, lol.

The plot of the story as I saw it was basically a reworking of season three, all the way up to the mayor's ascension and Dawn all mushed up in there, with a strong focus on the complex, subtextial relationship between Buffy and Faith just WAITING to be capitised on. This pairing is awesome for all the right reasons, and not just a "I ship these two coz it pleezes me" kind. (Though we ship because it does please us, hurr.) But what I mean by that is that it's not an insane pairing - there was enough suggestive content in BtVS to tap into it.

Okay, slightly sidetracked a bit. Oops. The development of the budding relationship between Faith and Buffy was well paced and functioned true to their characters, so it didn't feel like one elaborate excuse to get the characters into sexy taimes - and you kept a strong plot weaved throughout, with a PROMISE OF A SEQUAL.

It must be made. Dropping the bomb about the three Slayers needed to deal with Glory, and then just ending it on the twist of fate is enough to make anyone hyperventilate. :(

Extra little things, I love the little details you add into the narrative, such as the spaghettio tin and how Faith knew how to cook it, and so on. Those kind of things really help give life to a story. Small things, things you wouldn't think twice about in real life - when they're added to a story, and not in a listy way, alls good.

After all, they say about writing, it's giving the reader an unrealistic scenario and then trying to make feel real or as if it could be real - so they get shlucked right up into it. Even if it's total fantasy, a little bit of realism always helps. Familiar details keep our interest.

There are some suggestions I could give you, but they're more on the technical aspect of writing, and my brain is too tired to go think of them right now. It was just little things I noticed, some individual sentence structures and a few cases where passive voice was not needed etc - but overall there wasn't much to complain about. The nit-picking is just that. Nit-picking. :P

You're a good writer. Your story was well worth the read. Thank you for taking the time and effort to create it. :)

Squee

P.S: Sequal. Gief.
phenominally chapter 30 . 3/11/2012
beautiful story. thank you for taking the time to write it x
Burned innocence93 chapter 30 . 3/11/2012
I originally read this on your site and loved it, I think its safe to say anyone who reads this will want a sequel.
Blood-InTheFields chapter 30 . 3/11/2012
Totally interested in a sequel !
TheChosenKid chapter 30 . 3/11/2012
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!...
twin who likes to travel chapter 30 . 3/11/2012
I wasn't sure when this one would end, so I would definitely like a sequel. You're welcome for the reviews. To be honest, I wouldn't have guessed what you would have titled the sequel.
SeanHicks4 chapter 30 . 3/11/2012
Cool ending, ya left a few too many loose ends to make a sequel not a good thing, so I wouldn't complain if one gets made/posted
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »