Reviews for Sleight of Hand
SeanHicks4 chapter 29 . 3/10/2012
Interesting alteration to cannon...but I'm confused as to what kind of mojo Willow is actually doing
twin who likes to travel chapter 29 . 3/10/2012
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed since chapter twenty-five. I liked how Faith and Buffy were a little hard on Dawn but also liked that they eased up and trained her properly. I thought you did a good job on how you had the fight go during graduation with the added assistance from Faith and Dawn.
SeanHicks4 chapter 28 . 3/8/2012
Cool chapter, Didn't expect that shoutout, to be honest didn't expext to be the only one to bring it up, by the way I wasn't trying to be uppity about it just figured I'd point out someone might get upset though. Still kinda wondering if the elements regarding the key from cannon changed because of the seers creating Dawn instead of the monks and the comment about needing the blood of all 3 slayers in your story to make Glory's portal work...Guess it'll come up if you do a sequel, since it loooks like you're ending after the death of the mayor.
marshmellowcheese chapter 27 . 3/8/2012
Love this story
SeanHicks4 chapter 27 . 3/8/2012
Cool chapter, but you might want to change the rating to 'm' before someone reports your little lemon being against the regs for a teen rated fic. By the way does this mean Dawn is no longer the key like in cannon?
Asian95 chapter 27 . 3/8/2012
Wow, another chapter already? That was fast. Can't wait for more, looking forward to the fight with the Mayor.
SeanHicks4 chapter 26 . 3/7/2012
Cool chapter once whatever bug was keeping me from reading it when it as first posted
twin who likes to travel chapter 25 . 3/4/2012
I don't know about the other readers and reviewers; but as soon as I heard Faith talk about taking a shower, I had a feeling that you would have Buffy make that mistake when she snuck into the bathroom. I liked the entire chapter, but I liked everything from the problem in the bathroom to what happened in Buffy's bedroom the best.
SeanHicks4 chapter 25 . 3/3/2012
cool chapter
Umbra8191 chapter 25 . 3/3/2012
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Blood-InTheFields chapter 24 . 3/3/2012
I really like this story !
Asian95 chapter 24 . 3/2/2012
aw, poor Dawn, Buffy's gonna kill her, haha.
Umbra8191 chapter 24 . 3/2/2012
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
SeanHicks4 chapter 24 . 3/2/2012
Cool chapter, guess I could also make a crack about pothead seers to add to my review, but that'd be kinda lame...
twin who likes to travel chapter 23 . 2/28/2012
After reading the past few chapters, I don't know what to think. I kind of wondered on the show who would have been called if Faith had died. I wasn't sure if you would bring Dawn into this story as well. I'm really curious to see what's going to happen next. Oh, and that was an amusing way to respond to that anonymous review a few chapters back.
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »