Reviews for Sleight of Hand
twin who likes to travel chapter 23 . 2/28/2012
After reading the past few chapters, I don't know what to think. I kind of wondered on the show who would have been called if Faith had died. I wasn't sure if you would bring Dawn into this story as well. I'm really curious to see what's going to happen next. Oh, and that was an amusing way to respond to that anonymous review a few chapters back.
wmwhitewolf chapter 23 . 2/28/2012
whoa love it so was not expecting that twist wow whoa
SeanHicks4 chapter 23 . 2/28/2012
Interesting...seems like Dawn was created in the same second Faith died for a bit...
SeanHicks4 chapter 22 . 2/28/2012
Interesting chapter. I dont see a problem with you fishing for reviews, by the way, I mean it's not like I knew this was posted in multiple places, or was even willing to find out since this is the only fanfic site I'm on regularly
DandelionKing chapter 22 . 2/28/2012
I didn't see that one coming :D
Asian95 chapter 22 . 2/27/2012
well this is a twist. From what I can tell, this takes place during season 3 of Buffy, Dawn doesn't appear till season 5. And she appears because the monks transformed the key to human form to protect it from Glory, so Glory's attacking early now?
TheChosenKid chapter 22 . 2/27/2012
As soon as Buffy said "You died" I was like "Holy shit! A new Slayer!" But little Dawnie the new slayer? That's awesome! Especially since Buffy and probably Faith have no idea who she is? I wonder if the memories will come to them when they return to Sunnydale...
DandelionKing chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
Eep! Cliiffffyyyyy!
SeanHicks4 chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
Cool chapter
Umbra8191 chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Donoterase chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
Hey. Another great chapter...and what a way to end it. I really hope we don't have to wait long...I really want to know what's going on with Faith. Happy writing.
wmwhitewolf chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
AAHHH Really you stop right there owe how i despise you and your cliff hanger but great work on the story i really do enjoy reading your work
Storm Warning chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
D chapter 20 . 2/26/2012
Aww, awesomely fluffy chapter. Loved the interaction between Faith and Buffy, hope you udpate soon.
SeanHicks4 chapter 20 . 2/25/2012