Reviews for Sleight of Hand
Umbra8191 chapter 15 . 2/15/2012
wmwhitewolf chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
I LOVE IT please next chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
Ok, i knew Faith was stubborn but i never wanted to believe thats shes stupid...her chances of surviving are far better with Buffy by her side.

Waiting for the next chapter.
OTH-FOQ chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
Great, as always and as expected !
SeanHicks4 chapter 14 . 2/14/2012
Interesting...sorry I aint got else to say right now
Umbra8191 chapter 14 . 2/14/2012
Healer chapter 14 . 2/14/2012
to hell this stubborn Faith! I do beleive though, that in her stubborness, she's also being stupid...

I don't know how you mapped this one, but Faith could buy time with the mayor problem letting him know about the Council Assassins after his girl, and thus explaining that way why she was on the run... stating the truth that being the slayer, does not make you bullet proof. Then, mayor takes care of these guys giving Buffy and the gang time to figure out what to do with the next wave the Counsil sends and still try to take out the mayor.

Anyway, I know you already finished this, so I just hope you get the updates here soon in order for all of us to know how they end.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/14/2012
Great chapter...now that faiths been honest they can make a plan.

Quick...more please
twin who likes to travel chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. I like how Faith's still constantly flirting regardless of the situation. And how Buffy got caught in that very compromisisng position.
Umbra8191 chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
SeanHicks4 chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
Interesting chapter, guess the vamps weren't old enough to pick up scent tracking skills?
Guest chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
Great chapter, more please...asap
SeanHicks4 chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
Cool story, it'll be interesting to see the direction you take the Buffy/Faith flirting to the eventual, if I read the summary correctly, pairing.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
Great chapter. Thank you for posting so regularly,and the chapters just keep getting better and better. The interaction between them is so good...that Faith moved closer but didnt touch her was so well done-she likes teasing but when it really matters she respects Buffy. Waiting for the next chapter.
Umbra8191 chapter 12 . 2/12/2012