Reviews for Sleight of Hand
Guest chapter 13 . 2/14/2012
Great chapter...now that faiths been honest they can make a plan.

Quick...more please
twin who likes to travel chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. I like how Faith's still constantly flirting regardless of the situation. And how Buffy got caught in that very compromisisng position.
Umbra8191 chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
SeanHicks4 chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
Interesting chapter, guess the vamps weren't old enough to pick up scent tracking skills?
Guest chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
Great chapter, more please...asap
SeanHicks4 chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
Cool story, it'll be interesting to see the direction you take the Buffy/Faith flirting to the eventual, if I read the summary correctly, pairing.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
Great chapter. Thank you for posting so regularly,and the chapters just keep getting better and better. The interaction between them is so good...that Faith moved closer but didnt touch her was so well done-she likes teasing but when it really matters she respects Buffy. Waiting for the next chapter.
Umbra8191 chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
Umbra8191 chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
Storm Warning chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
It's very hard to describe how much I love this. And yay! Fast updates! I love your portrayal of Faith, dead on. And just overall it's awesome. Update again soon please! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
Thanks for the update. The banter between them is great. I hope Faith realises by keeping Buffy out of the loop chances are shes gonna get hurt. Hoping for more soon
OTH-FOQ chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
Good chapter, I liked the interaction between Buffy/Faith at the end ! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/10/2012
Thanks for the update. Hope Faith comes to her senses...if shes still willing to kill humans for the Major then shes not ready to be helped by Buffy or change.
Umbra8191 chapter 10 . 2/8/2012