Reviews for Wounds of the Scimitar
KitkatI chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
O know we we supposed to wonder about the end of that episode but I got tired of wondering! As usual you've written a lovely epilogue that is both sexy and meaningful. Wonderful job.
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Wonderful one shot you write Sam and Diane stories so perfectly. :)
Rush Limborg chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I've actually just watched the episode for the first time, and this is truly an excellent epilogue. I love the great moment of compassion Sam has for her...and-well, how can I put it into words, except, "...Wow."

Well done.
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I love this! As usual you've taken a perfect scene and added a nice little touch that gave it some more humanity, very well written. Great job, please keep writing!
Joanneswift chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is really great writing, you really got the underlying tension and angst of the moment down. Very impressive. I’m going to have to start reading your other stories now. :)

Well done!
heavenlyday chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Absolutely beautifully written! I'm sad that Cheers doesn't have a bigger fan base on here, because your stories deserve much more praise than they're getting.

I love that you gave us a continuation of this episode, because I've always thought the real ending was a lost opportunity. I really wanted Diane to follow Sam into his office, especially after it seemed like he was also shaken up by what he did. I hope there's more from you on the way!