Reviews for Rumors
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
lol
Thank you chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Haha great idea for a story. It was really entertaining and it felt like it could totally be in a real psych episode XD thanks for sharing!
iknowuknow chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHQHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Barbara Sampier chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
It's really hard trying to type when I'm laughing so hard but can't help it because this was way too funny :) Think the funniest was "Where's YOUR phone? The guacamole?" A close second was McNab asking if Shawn was in love with Carlton and the other voices chiming in saying they heard that a lot too. Excellent story 3!
SongOnTheBreeze chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Oh, my gosh...This made my day. I was worried I was the only one who was noticing some of the more...creative fics on here lately.

You should seriously consider making this longer...It's great.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I was reading through a lot of the summaries today and wondering why they were so strange...glad someone else agrees with me!
Afatcat101 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Very funny. And any psych-o that reads stories on here like I do will completely relate. I think you should do more. Different chapters. One for each character, I'm sure you can find titles and summaries for at least a couple more.
You'llRememberMe chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
LOL! this is great!

I heard basically everything I've written about in there ;)

Ever consider doing a sequel along the same lines? Or continuing it a little?
HeyyImAPerson chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
LOL! Heard mine in there:P

Anyways, I love your writing, and this was a great idea...Though I usually don't read summaries...Just check to see if it's not about Shassie...LOL!
Psychic101 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
There should be more
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oh, that was hysterical, thank you!
madnessfromnutella chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Ohmygod this made me laugh! "what the heck is whumping?" that was soooooo good! Im stilll giggling as i write this
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I...love...you...
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I honestly didn't know what 'whumping' was until I kept seeing it pop up all over the place. And the funny thing is...it only happens to Shawn xD
islashlove chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This was fun to read.

I guess we (fanfiction writer) really do like hurting Shawn.