Reviews for Rumors
Mislav chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
This was hillarious!
Especially
"Gus said, "Why are these people all staring at you?"

Shawn shrugged. "People stare at me wherever I go, Gus."

"That's usually because you're doing something stupid."

"You're stupid."

"I am not stupid, Shawn, and these people are definitely staring at you.""

And, oh my...

"Odd. He didn't sound angry. He sounded genuinely surprised. "Lassie, you're looking especially Irish today."

Gus added, "It's the green tie.""
Shutterfly Simmons chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Haha, that is so true! I've noticed how most Fanfiction writers seem intent on torturing Shawn.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
lol
Thank you chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Haha great idea for a story. It was really entertaining and it felt like it could totally be in a real psych episode XD thanks for sharing!
iknowuknow chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHQHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
mggublergal chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
It's really hard trying to type when I'm laughing so hard but can't help it because this was way too funny :) Think the funniest was "Where's YOUR phone? The guacamole?" A close second was McNab asking if Shawn was in love with Carlton and the other voices chiming in saying they heard that a lot too. Excellent story 3!
Rarely Lethal Lumberjacks chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Oh, my gosh...This made my day. I was worried I was the only one who was noticing some of the more...creative fics on here lately.

You should seriously consider making this longer...It's great.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I was reading through a lot of the summaries today and wondering why they were so strange...glad someone else agrees with me!
Afatcat101 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Very funny. And any psych-o that reads stories on here like I do will completely relate. I think you should do more. Different chapters. One for each character, I'm sure you can find titles and summaries for at least a couple more.
You'llRememberMe chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
LOL! this is great!

I heard basically everything I've written about in there ;)

Ever consider doing a sequel along the same lines? Or continuing it a little?
HeyyImAPerson chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
LOL! Heard mine in there:P

Anyways, I love your writing, and this was a great idea...Though I usually don't read summaries...Just check to see if it's not about Shassie...LOL!
Psychic101 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
There should be more
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oh, that was hysterical, thank you!
madnessfromnutella chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Ohmygod this made me laugh! "what the heck is whumping?" that was soooooo good! Im stilll giggling as i write this
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 1/30/2012