Reviews for Stairway to Equestria
jetray1000 chapter 36 . 1/29
Could you make a. Sequel with twi and blink as watchers?
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 36 . 12/26/2014
Thank you bravo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 35 . 12/26/2014
This ending made me cry when i read the passage of the final letter of Twilight wrote to Celestia i cried. I begin to understand the cycle of this story and the years of everything that Blink went through the years till his death. It made me sad to do this but i understand now that all life has a beginning and a end, as the saying goes "When an old life is dying and gone new life begins elsewhere." True to that statement you have done so much in this story, the emotions and the sense of characters growth in the entire story made me really happy that you took the time and lots of hard work to achieve this quality of writing brilliance on your part. I know this is just a story of fictional ponies but in my heart and my mind you have made them so real that i grew to know them for may years as very good friends of mine, you have achieve this level of genius on a very high level well done on your part *sighs* i feel a part of me is now empty at this point so much emotions spent and realizing that you are a very talented author and i applaud you on this labor of love you have put on this sight time and again well i will leave you with this thought "what ever the dreams you look for you will find it eventually not in this life or maybe in the next." bravo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 34 . 12/26/2014
So much tears I'm speechless bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 33 . 12/25/2014
That was so beautiful well done bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 32 . 12/25/2014
Im still crying bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 31 . 12/25/2014
That was so awesome you put together this last siege of Canterlot and the castle everything was there, poor chase didn't make it that was so sad. Trixie got what she deserved from the beginning of Blink's trip towards the griffon's land and now death is so perfect for her with her smug look forever casted in stone oh the irony. well done on this brilliant writing on your part. I'm so amazed on your thought process on how you done this so well ans moved so smoothly i will read on bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 30 . 12/21/2014
Now the real war to defend Canterlot begins. Wish you have written a note r masterpiece of a chapter the description that I'm there with them in battle. And now Blink's nightmare is in the fray with the changelings, griffon's, and the minotaur's is so intense I will read on bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 29 . 12/20/2014
Awesome the chapter was amazing I was so riveted by the battles how Blink fighting this battle on his own. And Dash fighting Gilda awesome surprise now the armies are heading back to Canterlot for a defensive strategy and now Blink's insane side. This chapter is coming at us at all sides and it's brilliant on your part well done bravo, onward.
slowgamesmaster chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
I'm re-reading this for the 2nd time, and I've come across on of the most dreaded parts of the story; The clicheness of chapter 11:Master of truth. When Twilight hears Blink say that he lied, I grimaced because of here common reaction. However, that one, small thing doesn't compare to how much I love this book
Guest chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
The last couple paragraphs HAD to be inspired by The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. When Sam says the same as Spike. YAY! LOTR EASTER EGG!
Warrior Rush chapter 35 . 9/21/2014
I do have to say that this chapter out of all the others actually had me crying :( a beautiful story indeed
De5t311o chapter 35 . 9/5/2014
buena historia, son pocos los autores que desenvuelven sus historias tan bien como tu, sigue asi

good job!
Drkeo chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
well dude I have to say its a neat story thus far, im only to chapter 7 just found this story and wow its not bad at all. I like it a lot, I do have a lot to catch up on so yeah, its really good so thanks for making it!
Drkeo
buttershoes chapter 35 . 8/31/2014
MY GOD, THE FEELS. You sir have gotten a man who rarely crys at anything to tear up pretty badly. How? I have no fucking clue! I wish this story never ended. I love it. That is if this is the actual end-end. the thing with Shining and him waiting for Cadence hits me hard man. My feels are in disarray thanks to you. But thats a good thing, I think?