Reviews for Severus Snape: Life After The War
Lily chapter 1 . 2/5
Aw this was so sweet
Molly fenerty chapter 1 . 1/28
I love Severus snape so much in vain would do

I don't want him to die for Harry Potter

Harry James potter don't want Severus snape to die

Please it hurts so much
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
This is so cute! I love it!
Seth7 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Yay! Good story! :) Good job. :)
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
awww... yep your warning were right, lots of angst, ooc Snape, but good story otherwise.
whitehound chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Nice to see Harry rescuing him. But he'd hardly have to steal scraps in order to survive as a homeless person: there would be soup kitchens and free handouts of food every evening, at least if he's in any major British town, and probably fortnightly benefits payments, although he might well choose to sleep rough rather than go into a hostel which would probably be full of addicts who might nick his stuff to sell for drugs.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
i'm melting with happiness! it's so adorable that i want to jump into the screen and give them all a big hug!
Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing story! Thank you for the feels. ;)
scgaraycochea chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Wow! What a beautiful story, couldn't help to stop crying while I was reading the end.
Thank you for a such greatful wrote story and so filled with emotions.
Regards.

PS: Sorry for my bad grammar and spelling I'm not an English speaker
Beth chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Wow.
Snape'sDaughter chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I'm seriously crying at this. It is the ending Severus deserves. Not death.
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
love it! :)
deus chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
that was amazing
scream7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
That was nice. It was well edited too. It got to my feels.
JulieSnape02 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Awwww...so sweet! I'm glad to see Sev getting taken care of, instead of taking care of others, and feel himself a part of a family and to see him happy and loved and knowing he's loved and...just, everything he didn't get in canon. A happy life after the war, which he deserved after all of his sacrifices. I'm just...super pleased to see him happy and safe and loved and ALIVE! LOL An excellent story! :)
Tabbiecat chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Super story! Really sweet and warm and fuzzy. And not really OOC either which is really amazing! Thanks, Tabbiecatx