Reviews for Severus Snape: Life After The War
whitehound chapter 1 . 7/26
Nice to see Harry rescuing him. But he'd hardly have to steal scraps in order to survive as a homeless person: there would be soup kitchens and free handouts of food every evening, at least if he's in any major British town, and probably fortnightly benefits payments, although he might well choose to sleep rough rather than go into a hostel which would probably be full of addicts who might nick his stuff to sell for drugs.
i'm melting with happiness! it's so adorable that i want to jump into the screen and give them all a big hug!
Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing story! Thank you for the feels. ;)
scgaraycochea chapter 1 . 7/5
Wow! What a beautiful story, couldn't help to stop crying while I was reading the end.
Thank you for a such greatful wrote story and so filled with emotions.

PS: Sorry for my bad grammar and spelling I'm not an English speaker
Beth chapter 1 . 4/15
Snape'sDaughter chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I'm seriously crying at this. It is the ending Severus deserves. Not death.
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
love it! :)
deus chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
that was amazing
scream7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
That was nice. It was well edited too. It got to my feels.
JulieSnape02 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012 sweet! I'm glad to see Sev getting taken care of, instead of taking care of others, and feel himself a part of a family and to see him happy and loved and knowing he's loved and...just, everything he didn't get in canon. A happy life after the war, which he deserved after all of his sacrifices. I'm just...super pleased to see him happy and safe and loved and ALIVE! LOL An excellent story! :)
Tabbiecat chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Super story! Really sweet and warm and fuzzy. And not really OOC either which is really amazing! Thanks, Tabbiecatx
Biggi chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
That is really a great story! I enjoyed every single bit of it. From saving Severus, to his imprisonment. But I am sad, he had to stay 6 years in Azkaban. That was not fair... And Christmas... That was so perfect. I am glad, Severus could be happy after all, he was forced to endure.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Best wishes

Biggi from Slovakia
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Perfect blend of bitterness, sadness, happiness, and hope. Great job!
IvyChimi chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Dear Enimsaja Snape ,

Im a Snarry fan girl from China. Ive read your Severus Snape: Life After The War and loved it pretty much.

So if there is no one else ever having translated into Chinese, would you please permit me to finish that?

After finishing the work ,I will leave a link for you.

Wait with anxiety for your reply. Thanks a lot.

Yours Sincerely IvyChimi

Feb 1st,2012
RR chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I really enjoyed your story. You are a very good writer. I look forward to reading more from you!
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
i really liked this story. i got a little teary eyed at the end. happy tears. i definitely prefer this to jk rowlings ending of him dying. i think snapes death was the worst because he never got the chance to be free. but i guess in death he became free. or at least i hope