Reviews for LuttieS Heart
Fallyn Irlandes chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
Oh dear. I thought I'd reviewed...but I didn't. I recently read an awkward, ooc, badly written fic that I read the whole way through because I had to see how it ended. Hardly worth it. I had all the stumbling dialogue in my head, and I had to get it out somehow. 'Need a good fic' I thought to myself.
'Madis', I realized. 'I haven't read one of hers in a while, and they're so wonderfully written.'
Then I saw this one, which I had read before because I was reading everything you'd ever written, and re-read because it felt like drinking tea and reading books and curling up in a soft chair in the afternoon.
So I re-read it again, and still love all of it, and I wanted to tell you that, even though it's incomplete, I still love this collection of words and senses.
You have a wonderful way with words, you know.
I also am once again wondering what is going to happen (would have happened?) and wishing this was dozens of chapters longer. :)
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
I'm sad for what happened, but I'm sadder that the chapter is over. I want more. I want the Hatter back. I mean they kissed and everyfin. :(
By the by, your writing style is my favorite ever, I think.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Excellent six chapters
Trinkster chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Wow. This is very impressive, Madis. You're using a different style of writing than the one you use for Melody Williams, and I really like seeing you switch up your style (both are VERY lovely though. And this more detailed and less-abstract style of storytelling seems to fit the plot very well). Now I'm wondering how far you can go, and how many varied styles you can use. Also, I really liked the little tale the shadows told. It was so well done. Oh this is an excellent fic.
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
That retelling was. So. Good.
And this story is so brilliant! I wish I didn't have to wait long between parts. But we can't have everything, what with Melody. I want to know so much more about Luttie (and Luttie and Hatter).
Elz Durden chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Yes I'm reading through all your stories, it's been wonderful. Your style is suited to the madness of Wonderland. I'll be watching this one too. :)
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Aw, now I don't want him to go into exile. Maybe she'll go after him... I like this chapter; it's very calming. And the weather's nice here, so I'm feeling a bit Wonderlandish.
rupzydaisy chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
I don't tend to read much Alice in Wonderland stories, but I really do like this one. I do like Luttie's character, and this chapter especially with her bringing out the scarf. Hatter is quite a bit of a mess by being exiled too, hopefully he'll cheer up a bit. :) So very Wonderland-y with the centering of the text too. And I'm definately looking forward to reading more. :D
SlightlyFrumiousBandersnatch chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
I'm sort of required to approve of any fic which focuses on Bandersnatchii. However, I think I would probably approve of this one anyway. :)

Not that I really have much idea what's going on. However, I'm confused in a very Lewis Carroll sort of way (with a sense that there's some kind of master plan behind it all), so that's quite all right. :D Luttie is fascinating, and I'll be interested to see what we find out about her as the story goes on.
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Thanks so much for putting this here! :D So far, my favorite parts are the joint descriptions of the Hatter and Luttie. I also love how the Cheshire Cat talks.