Reviews for Tight Stitches
Reiz16 chapter 20 . 9/26/2016
I have to tell you something about this chapter in private. Please check your PM's.

I like the plot having a secret admirer.
Reiz16 chapter 19 . 9/26/2016
Yeah, it really shows how hard it can be to take care of a baby and work at the same time. Going back and forth...

I like the pacing of the story-2 months ahead... It means the baby will only be here sooner.

I don't know if I should say anything about your grandma, but I KNOW I should say something, so as not to be insensitive. Sorry.
Reiz16 chapter 18 . 9/26/2016
Hi! It's Reiz16, again. I'm reading, once again. Sorry I stopped. I really like this story. I promise to keep reading.

I'm happy that Nitch wants to make a family with the father. It's a little, say, "different" that she named the baby after her father. BUT that could still be explained by still loving her father.

I can't wait for more!
Pikminsanity chapter 37 . 3/16/2015
I read this in like one day. I just want to tell you that this was the most fantastic(and the longestestEST) AC fanfic i have read so far.
Now to read the sequel... :D
TotoSage chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I'm only on Chapter 3 and you already have me gripped!
Everything about this is so wonderful: the dialogue, the characterization, the plot...
I can't wait to finish reading it!
Ghost chapter 37 . 10/12/2014
I just saw that Tight Stitches has the most reviews and favourites out of any AC story,and the second most job!
Tiernans chapter 37 . 8/19/2014
For some reason, the link isnt working. I tried copying it from the story so it didnt work! T-T
Mogutan The Great chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
Love it sad at the end though.
Anonymous chapter 37 . 7/26/2014
I absolutely LOVED this fanfic. I seriously just learned about it a couple days ago and I finished it yesterday. :)

...Although I will probably have to catch up on sleep. XD
thewolfgang78 chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
OMFG I read this story 'bout 17 times now and I still get the same reaction.
Me:Tom go die in a hole! :-[
Rainbow D.hunter chapter 29 . 6/8/2014
Wow this chapter was like wow any ways I have read all your chapters the ending got me confused and owe for your Question: I would like to have a daughter and I want how many 1 or 2 children that's all. but I hope you keep writing these amazing interesting stories your story was my favorite of all the fan fiction that I have read so far keep on writing!
stay.low chapter 37 . 5/29/2014
Oh.
My.
GOD.
This is one of the most amazing fanfictions I have EVER read. I LOVED IT so much! I laughed, I cried, I raged, I stayed up till 1 in the morning. Twice. Never stop writing EVER!
BANANAJUBILLIE chapter 35 . 5/11/2014
I love everything, and I hate... NOTHING!
SmolderingShop chapter 29 . 5/11/2014
I want a girl, or maybe two, but not at the same time.
GFofFang chapter 26 . 5/11/2014