Reviews for The Choice
PolHop chapter 3 . 7/16
Great fun story!
arses21 chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
What a man, whew! They are just so perfect together (& hot thanks to you;-)!
Harleyzgirl chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Perfect conclusion. I so love these two together and the way you write them.
Harleyzgirl chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
I see why you liked this chapter so much. Good riddance to Kevin.

Derek pleads a great case. I think apen went with the wisest course of action.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Kevin clearly doesn't trust Pen or he Wouldn't have jumped to those conclusions no matter how right they were.

Hopefully, Derek will extend her that chance once he's dressed.
Graveygraves chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Sorry I have only just found time to read this and wow am I glad I did. So hot especially your description of what Pen was thinking when Derek was in the shower.
Kdmr87 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
chavelaprincess chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
I feel like singing: "Damn, this is powerful stuff!"
Luke's Momma chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
This was a lovely little story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Luke's Momma chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
I can't believe how intense that was. Derek asking those things of her. God that was awesome. I think that's got to be one of my most favourite chapters from all of your stories. Ever. And that's saying something!
Luke's Momma chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Ooooo Pen' certainly has a good imagination *winks* I rather liked the little scenario she had going on there until Lynch the loser busted up the party in her head.

GARCIA! You went after Lynch? No, no, no...
AbbyGibbs chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Just as I thought you guys would. Now, I hope you guys know you are made for one another!

So love the story, Kicket, thanks for writing it and sharing it.
AbbyGibbs chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Ah Ah, see I was right! He didn't leave. And I'm with him, Lynch is a damn idiot who's live with you and was in a relationship with you but still doesn't know you? He's not worth your time and affection and that of not wanting to be alone and rather anyone that to lonely is just crap my dear, you're never alone and you have God as a best friend, who just would do anything for you and loves you more that you could ever dreamed of.

Now you two just give in to it and have some steamy making love session!

Sorry got carried away, LOL! Great chapter!
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Garcia, honey, who says steamy hot stuff, chocolate colored best friend left? He might have gone the retrieve is back to get some fresh cloths and change. I would bever leave with a word, like you think he did.

Great start, Kricket.