Reviews for Guilt
LeahMB95 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Oh my goodness...

I nearly cried! Especially since Scott is my favourite thunderbird character and he is constantly referee to as my husband by friends!

It was beautifully written, a lot of emotion was brought forward and it had a lovely structure that flowed easily.

Please do write more short ones! I loved it! :)
grnfield chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Aw, very sweet. Could definitely have done with a tissue warning though!

I picked the wrong brother, by the way! Very clever!
Silver Bee chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Lovely story (if 'lovely' is the right word!). Poor Virgil, I can just imagine him trying to save his brother and refusing to give up until he's forced to.

Touching and emotional - good work.

Bee
Xenitha chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I enjoyed your story very much even if it is a death-fic. You got Virgil right, and Scott. And I totally understand your reaction, boredom with classes death fic! Nice story.
ShadowXRider chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Really good story, very touching. It does beg the question of how Scott died. It might just have been me, but I figured out based on your discription that he was the one, and I must say that you played into it well. Looking forward to more, cheers
Trillianaus chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I had an inkling of where this was going with Scott still being in uniform. Very moving.
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Holy Crap! You made me cry!

I kinda figured the way this was going, and who had passed, but you still did an amazing job. Very emotional.

Thanks to you, and to your Uni class, for producing a great oneshot.

Oh and by the way, I too would love to see a longer story that goes into Scott's death.

Peanut x
Sam1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I think that even if you'd put in the warning that your story was a deathfic, I'd have read it anyway.

I couldn't help but tearing up more towards the end as I've often felt the way Virgil did. It's really difficult to lose a sibling as are the emotions that never really ease up.

Hope to see more (happier, fluffier) stories from you.
JoTracy123 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Ok I don't mind you killing Scott but I dare you to do a story now on how Scott died. Had me feeling sorry for virg. I don't think things are going to be the same now that everyone has lost Scott and yes I did notice when I was half way though it but it was very interesting xox well done you xx