Reviews for WINGS
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Loved it!
PerfectBlackbird chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
klaine and whats it the name for mike and tina? any way thet really should dobble date they are cute together
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was so adorable! I love the idea of a Kurt/Tina friendship!
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Cute. I think you should do a sequel. I absolutely adore Mike.
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This was CUTE!:) would u mind maybe writing more for this, like, maybe a Klaine/Tike friendship fic? I just ADORE Klaine w/all my heart & Tike seems like the kindest/down to earth couple that they would hang w/. Pretty pleasegk? :)
Wings of Writing chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
OMG, you are too perfect and this was ADORABLE!

I loved the little Tina and Kurt interactions; they were super, super cute and just reminded me how much I like Kurt being friends with people who are not Rachel. I prefer him to be friends with Mercedes (pre-season 3) and Tina and Brittany to Rachel. Though omg Tina's chat speak, I had to decipher it. But she's a typical high school student, so of course she would use it. However, I loved the detail of Kurt not using chat speak; he would never lower himself to that level. Plus, the little moment at the end where Kurt felt this need to just reassure he was a guy. It was so sweet and added a lot of depth to your story because here come Kurt's insecurities about being a guy, even though he himself admits he's more comfortable with girls. It's brilliant, but Tina's reaction was what made it perfect. She could have cared less and was so nonchalant (of course she knows Kurt's a guy and not the girl in the relationship), and it was just so in character. Really the perfect serious ending followed by the wonderful little joke right at the end.

Also, Blaine in this was so funny! He likes winning radio contests, I mean even what, but it fits in some weird way. Maybe, it's because I ultimately see Blaine as the king of uber-dorks, but I could totally see him trying to win radio contests. Plus, you managed to tie it back to canon with the Rent tickets, which everyone assumed Blaine bought because he's rich. Yet you explained in another way, which just worked for this little oneshot. Plus, Blaine was such a puppy during this. He's so excited that he and his friend Mike get to actually hang out with their significant others. It was cute.

Also, the line 'so many unattractive bodies' is just classic!

Thanks again for doing this. You are fantastic! And I look forward to reading more of your writing!