Reviews for Ramblings of Another West
IanPeriwinkle chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
If this is still going, it's amazing. Totally deserves more. :D
IanPeriwinkle chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Aw!

Only at chapter two so far, but I really wanted to say that this is adorable and beautiful. :)

Plus, I'm happy that after the first chapter, you changed from the centered layout...
Guest chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Yay! Update!

Very interested as to where this is going.

...are we going to learn who Evan's girlfriend is?

Sorry for the incoherancy, just really glad you updated.
CampionSayn chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Sa!

Oh, you've been gone away from here for quite some time, but no worries to that because you have returned with tidings to bring great joy! And really, this chapter has all the trimmings for that. Axel has a he-aart! Axel has a heart! And Hartley has people who give a damn-well done!
guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
glad you updated, this is the best au fic i read and really deservesmore reviews.
CampionSayn chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
Sa!

OMG, you're still working on this thing. That's good, because I was beginning to lose hope on your feelings that this might be special. Which it IS. This chapter especially made me want to cry. Almost harder than the one with focus on Evan as a druggie. Really, really awesome!
I'm Ninja chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
I love this. I just found this story, read through it, and it is exactly what I needed. I love it.
CampionSayn chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
Sa!

Ah, a throw-in of macabre to go the somewhat pleasant aura this fic was exuding...very good. It kind of creeped me out, but I can only suppose that that was the point, otherwise you wouldn't have done it. Still, it is nice to listen to Kyle and little Evan again. All and all, quite wonderful as...well not usual, as the usual is lacking in blood, but wonderful in a different way.
Alluring Alliteration chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
Good lord, is everything you write this amazing? Fantastic! I love Evan and Axel.
JenniferJ chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
Ah, the little terrors are so cute. It's nice to see Hartley getting friends at an early age.
CampionSayn chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
Sa!

Well, I'm currently gibbering with extreme fluffyiness exposure. This was so the cutest chapter yet with little Piper and Len's boys. Least Hartley has them instead of just his bastard parents. Great job putting this up in its way. Loving it!
CampionSayn chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
Sa!

OOOOH, we get to check out the Twin City's only real Rogue lady. And really, you did her off with everything beautifully and in simplest ways that most writer's would find difficult. Though, I could understand if she was a difficult character to write, considering she also has to handle how Len is going to react around Roscoe. Poor dear.
CampionSayn chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
Sa!

wow, that was a quick set of up-dates and in such a short time to come up with a beautifully written increase of sound and ways that give the people goosebumps.

Seriously, I loved what you did with Len here. Being a father of two is never easy, and it is even more draining when one child is addicted to drugs. I think you did rather well in the characterizations and the way you handled Len and how he's "feeling".
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
I love the constant asking of why from the other characters. It hammers home the reason why Evan started in the first place - he doesn't know. :D

YAAY FOR UPDATES!
CampionSayn chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
Sa!

Lift your arms and SOMEBODY SCREAM! Yay! An up-date that really, really, really was superb, awesome and any other word synonymous with the master and craft of this chapter! Really, it was a little sad, but so what; you added dept and resolution to the characters and the main family. Rock on!