Reviews for Let Sleeping Logans Lie
shadowkitty123 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
awww! im sure he loves them on the inside :p
ThunderMischief32 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
lol! I love this story
RemianDemian chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
love it! it's always fun to see someone get pranked in their sleep. (unless you're the one who ends up with marker on your face.)
JakkinAkkiDragonRiders chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
With kids like these, who needs Magneto? At least the kids I teach aren't that bad. (Yes, I teach mutants.) ;-) jk

The story was great but I couldn't help but think that the ending wasn't as strong as it could be. The tapping on a window, while it was effective, it seemed a little weak compared to the previous pranks. I don't know if you know this already, but when writing something with points (or pranks, in this case), you should do the most important (or funniest) at the end. Generally, whatever is at the end of a story, book, speech, etc. is the thing people will remember the best. Thank my english teacher for this speech I gave you.

*mumbles something about not signing up for english next year*

Other than that, it made me laugh (almost fall off the bed laughing) and store some new ideas for other (unsuspecting) people. :-) *evil face* Mwaaahahahahahahah!
kaley the vampire lover chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
i laughed soooo hard, my mom is now looking at me strangly! but it was worth it! i wish there was more! but this is AWESOME!
jordylilly777 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I laughed!
ImaniSechelles chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
i cant stop laughing after reading this good job it is a hilariois story
Sonar chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
That was just too darn funny. You need to do some more.
Sidney is beast chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
OMG my sisters draw on my face too when I ever fall alseep on the couch!
kgirl50 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
lol that was so cute i loved it lol it was cute it was an easy fun read well done my job
AceofSpades95 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
that totally made my day just came home from school and to read that was just amazingly funny and loved the last part "I'm never gonna get any damn sleep!" And he got up off the couch and stalked off. That does it, he thought bitterly. I'm gettin' myself a hotel room!

Also loved the first part with the I love Ponies on his cheek I laughed so hard at that as at everything in between the beginning and the end