Reviews for Wake up, sleepyhead
Lunaculus chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Oh my gosh... xD
I've never even been that much into this pairing but after reading this I just MELTED.
The way you write, the little details about their relationship, the fluffy and adorable gestures. All of it. Simply lovely.

It's completely okay being a fangirl over a pairing if you can even make people who don't like the pairing like it with your fics. :3 Good job!
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This was really funny. I grinned alot and I din't laught because I'm probably as tired as Ronove. I love this two. The producters should make the anime more yaoish. What's best than boold and sex? XD Anyway I love Beato-kun expression. Poor onna no hito (women) I hope she gets better for the shock. Sometime people rea-lllyyy underestimated Battler. XD *wink*
LardBucket chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I love all your work! hahaha I hope you continue with the umineko fanfics - they're amazing!
zara2148 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
What do you mean "a pairing people don't like"? You've made me LOVE this pairing, and I'm extremely grateful for the things you've written for them, ranging from the depressing to the smutty and to the fluffy.

More, I say. MORE!
Punishment Prez chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow I really like this alot! It's nice to find a Ronove x Battler :D ... your style is super sexy!
Partners-N-Crime chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Hehe I liked it /w/" good job My first time reading a fic for this pairing...and I like it X3 I think you just made a fangirl outta me...

-skips off to read more Ronove/Battler-