Reviews for The Secret Journal of Kensi Blye
RhondaLara chapter 30 . 6/14/2014
Great job! YOU NEED TO WRITE FOR THE TV SHOW!
Insertisernamehere chapter 30 . 11/3/2013
Just caught up on all 30 chapters, and I've loved them all:)
anonkp chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
Great epilogue. I always thought they owed Deeks an apology for not looking out for him in the desert. Nicely done- I loved the way the guys made up.
anonkp chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
Surfer Deeks, a very nice image indeed... Nice chapter!
anonkp chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
I've enjoyed this story very much so far. This chapter was fantastic. You managed to add so much to the episode without going too far. Very touching.
LisaG16 chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
nice epilogue...would love to see some of this team realization about deeks on the show!
LisaG16 chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
thank you for this...the whole team still takes deeks for granted...even to this day.
It's Lauren Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
So I just started reading this story after realizing that this story comes before the sequel and I just found somebody else who noticed that Jason Wyler's drivers license said 5'11" and not 6'2". Dani is 5'9.5" so she'd be neck-and-neck with him. Anyways, I like it.
Anonymous chapter 30 . 12/8/2012
Are you going to update this story?
jmlane1966 chapter 30 . 9/30/2012
This journal was a creative idea and i enjoyed it very much. As much as i wished it had gone on, i understand what an undertaking it is. Thanks for taking the time to write.
jmlane1966 chapter 21 . 9/30/2012
I really like al of your WHN epilogues. You have a wonderful imagination. Love your working of this pair. Thank you for writing.
jmlane1966 chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
That was a lovely scene. I'd like to think that these two could have a truly friendly evening of companionship and friendship to comfort each other. Nicely played.
jmlane1966 chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
I like this explanation of why K keeps D at bay and why she guards her heart and his so intently. Holding him through his nightmares but never revealing that she had done that for him is noble and I love it. Good ideas and writing.
jmlane1966 chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Thank you for the WHN. It needed to be addressed. I always thought it was cruel to just let him stagger away alone and broken. Plus sometimes the show doesn't allow K to be human enough. They didn't always give her a lot of depth.
jmlane1966 chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
Have enjoyed the first seven chapters of the journal. I think it's kind of cool to read K's thoughts, especially her horny ideas about D. That iS quite funny. I like that you put K in the bar with all of them. That is certainly in character for her. This is a really fun read.