Reviews for Calamity Jane Meets Dr Isles, Medicine Woman
Mag Guarino chapter 50 . 6/21
Well, this was a really FUN ride-a-long with JaneMaura. Jane really made me chuckle with her antics but worry about her dangerous goal of searching for Hoyt. And Maura made me afraid she was going to waste her life on a man who didn’t appreciate and respect her. I cherished all the ways that Jane was showing/courting Maura and Maura soaking up the attention and love. I’m happy for the Rizzles ending bc JM belong together in a committed ship. Thank you for this epic story and I can hardly wait for to read the sequel.
poindextermeetshoipolloi chapter 27 . 3/3
I am enjoying this story immensely! Not sure how many chapters back but I loved the 7 Brides for 7 Brothers bit! That was clever.

Drunk Maura oms! Loved every bit of it:). I know this story is old but I’m still leaving a review cause it’s just sooo darn good. I find myself becoming angsty with each chapter cause I don’t want it to end but I also wanna see her catch Hoyt and be with Maura so badly. Thanks for writing this brilliant story!
poindextermeetshoipolloi chapter 19 . 3/3
“You’re welcome! Now take off Maura’s clothes.”-ha! My fave OC so far!:)
UHDCSDN chapter 50 . 2/3
just finished reading the story and... wow. i love it. what a great story!
I enjoyed that very much!
dreamfighter112 chapter 50 . 12/22/2021
I loved how you included parts of the show into this story. The scenes from the show are fitting perfectly into your storyline.
kenziestar chapter 31 . 10/27/2021
Second time reading this since I was 16, 22 now with some life experience I get a lot of the small innuendos. I also have a greater appreciation for the long chapters and brilliant words you strung together beautifully,
Jenn Deering chapter 16 . 8/25/2021
Doing my annual reading of this story, one of my all-time favorites
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2021
May this story never disappear.
I've been reading it once and again, and again, and again.
I love it so much. I'ts in my heart.
It makes me happy to think that they are living in this bubble where time doesn't pass. This story is the window to watch them, to witness the love that they have for each other, never dying, always growing.
Shadowglyder chapter 6 . 7/18/2021
I love this story, and have read this one and the sequel several times!
Though, the only thing that tends to pull me out of it is the timeline.
I don’t suppose you’d ever go back and adjust Jane’s age to match the timeline revealed later in this story and the next.
As Jane is actually 30-31 at this point, and makes her interactions with Maura much more intriguing, as well as her interactions with the rest of the characters.
Especially later on with Garret’s and Angela’s confrontations.
LaRhea Mills chapter 16 . 6/30/2021
Just finished chapter 16 where Jo got stung by a bee. Killed me to read it. I just lost my own pup who got stung 60 times by a swarm of bees. :((
tabby.cormier chapter 50 . 6/12/2021
I had never read this story until yesterday, it's awesome! You did such a great job of transporting us to wild west lol
Empreintes Fauves chapter 46 . 4/21/2021
They are so freaking cute x)
Empreintes Fauves chapter 42 . 4/18/2021
FINALLY ! xD

I almost felt bad for Garrett, he made a bad mistake but a mistake nontheless and Maura didn't give him the time of day when she give Jane a second chance when she did worse to her. Love is such an influence on a person lol but at least Jane try to be better and weirdly, i hope we will see Garrett again, a better Garrett. A Garrett who will become the best friend of Maura like when they were kids, she deserve to have her first friend, her first protector, come back in her life. And i would loooove to see a friednship develop between Garrett and Jane, that would be very fun i am sure ! But that can be possible, only with the Garrett Maura used to know, not the man he become.
Empreintes Fauves chapter 40 . 4/17/2021
Why Frankie didn't ask Jane who this Hoyt was and what he wanted with Jane ? I hope at some point Jane's family will know what Jane did for them.

Jane and Garrett confrontation was great x)
3,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »