Reviews for Calamity Jane Meets Dr Isles, Medicine Woman
Thank you so much! I had an amazing time reading this story. :D Will now continue with sequel. And btw.. Change the names ( to not create problems.) And try to publish it!
Good luck with your further writings!
Best wishes, marleen (from holland)
JaimeCS chapter 12 . 3/26
It really is quite clever how much canon you're able to incorporate into your story.
You really make these scenes work organically, and yet mirror the real scene from the show unmistakeably.
Makes me smile!
JaimeCS chapter 11 . 3/25
I am so happy, reading this story! Normally I only read Rated M stories, but this is delightful. Really fun, different, and true to character.
So glad there are so many chapters, and a Part 2!
Thank you so much for all the joy.
Taichi Takuya chapter 50 . 3/16
Wow.. I'm just sort of speechless, this story was absolutely amazing! It was so well written and even though it was set in a completely different time period and location you still stayed true to who Jane and Maura are in the TV show, keeping there personalities but fitting them into the storyline so well.

It has been such a pleasure to read this, it is definitley one of my top favorite reads here on .

Lovely job!
I stumbled upon this story and I'm so glad that I did. I absolutely loved it. It was the perfect mix of innocence, self-discovery, and action. I enjoyed the little treasures scattered within immensely, especially the references to Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and the book of Ruth (one of my favorites). I loved Jane and Maura's character depiction and their overall story as well. Kudos to you author!
okyna2996 chapter 50 . 3/2
I just finished your story, and I gotta say, I loved it. I've read it in less than 3 days, and I'm starting the sequel now. I really love how you write, and you did a great job placing Rizzles in this Western Universe :p
lemon-rind chapter 50 . 2/28
fantastic story. I'm not a fan of westerns but this really drew me in.
Daryl chapter 50 . 2/24
this is truly an incredible story. i think my favorites parts were when you incorporated parts of the tv show into the storyline. i loved every chapter of this
Lanikai82 chapter 1 . 2/23
Checking this story out for the first time. Really liking chapter 1.
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 27 . 1/24
That line "I shall die a bachelor" is from Garbo's Queen Christina. Good movie. So I'm kind new to your work and absolutely loving this! Onwards! :-)
Hannah M chapter 42 . 1/9
You killed me. I am dead with happiness. It's perfection, utter, glorious perfection. I have to go take a break now because I cannot breathe I'm so happy.
Kenya chapter 50 . 12/31/2014
Thank you for that beautiful story. Worth every chapter.
Kenya chapter 42 . 12/28/2014
And then my ovaries were like BAM!

42 chapters was worth it damn it.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/16/2014
is that true about mistletoe? I never knew anything about it...
inkfr33k chapter 50 . 12/17/2014
OMG ... OK let me start by saying I am NOT a fan of westerns at all, BUT this was amazing! your writing style is very fluid and easily followed. Sorry I just now found this amazing story but I will try to read more of your work!
3,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »