Reviews for Calamity Jane Meets Dr Isles, Medicine Woman
feelinggreeny chapter 50 . 7/25
Thanks for this wonderful story! At first I was skeptical about reading a Western, but I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to reading the sequel.
Darkog chapter 50 . 7/24
J'ai adoré, continuez à écrire s'il vous plait
Frances chapter 50 . 7/19
This is an amazing story, I heard about it from the recommendation on autostraddle and really enjoyed the relationship between Jane and Maura. It is very realistic, in fact the whole story is. You made it flow well and drew me in completely. I can't wait to start the sequel
Rizzoli1975 chapter 50 . 7/15
So I am a late bloomer to this story...but WOW. Thank you for bringing these characters to life, and thank you for all of your hard work, dedication, and pure talent!
badly caffeinated chapter 32 . 7/8
Upon reading the name "Charles Hoyt" and I was like "Holy shite!" Though I've been really looking forward for Jane to finally finished him. I'm ready for suspense.
Jenn Deering chapter 24 . 7/5
I'm reading this story in its entirety again, and it's even more wonderful than I remember.
Natalie chapter 31 . 7/1
Bad Girls is a god western to watch. Well it's fun to watch anyway...lol
Applesarerotten chapter 50 . 6/22
This reminds me of some western movie I saw a while back with these four women or three that raised hell lol. This was a absolutely beautiful story and I'm happy I found it and had the chance to read it.
hattifnatt chapter 27 . 4/29
Haha, a Queen Christina quote! I love that film and especially that quote!

Really enjoying this though I don't usually read Rizzles (I kind of like the idea of Jane/Frost though there aren't really any fics with that pairing, or at least there weren't last time I checked) - it's so marvellously written and I've always been fond of AUs, in any fandom!
Thank you so much! I had an amazing time reading this story. :D Will now continue with sequel. And btw.. Change the names ( to not create problems.) And try to publish it!
Good luck with your further writings!
Best wishes, marleen (from holland)
JaimeCS chapter 12 . 3/26
It really is quite clever how much canon you're able to incorporate into your story.
You really make these scenes work organically, and yet mirror the real scene from the show unmistakeably.
Makes me smile!
JaimeCS chapter 11 . 3/25
I am so happy, reading this story! Normally I only read Rated M stories, but this is delightful. Really fun, different, and true to character.
So glad there are so many chapters, and a Part 2!
Thank you so much for all the joy.
Taichi Takuya chapter 50 . 3/16
Wow.. I'm just sort of speechless, this story was absolutely amazing! It was so well written and even though it was set in a completely different time period and location you still stayed true to who Jane and Maura are in the TV show, keeping there personalities but fitting them into the storyline so well.

It has been such a pleasure to read this, it is definitley one of my top favorite reads here on .

Lovely job!
I stumbled upon this story and I'm so glad that I did. I absolutely loved it. It was the perfect mix of innocence, self-discovery, and action. I enjoyed the little treasures scattered within immensely, especially the references to Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and the book of Ruth (one of my favorites). I loved Jane and Maura's character depiction and their overall story as well. Kudos to you author!
okyna2996 chapter 50 . 3/2
I just finished your story, and I gotta say, I loved it. I've read it in less than 3 days, and I'm starting the sequel now. I really love how you write, and you did a great job placing Rizzles in this Western Universe :p
3,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »