Reviews for Calamity Jane Meets Dr Isles, Medicine Woman
Iza456 chapter 7 . 3/8
Awe! I love how you brought Bass in!
This is the most beautiful thing. I have loved reading your work. Thank you thank you thank you
rsonee chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
This is one of my favorite stories and I usually read it during the holidays. This year I'm going out of the country for the holiday. Would you happen to have this story and the sequel to download? Maybe a PDF file? So I can read it offline.

Thanks
Guest chapter 50 . 11/18/2016
Great story. I appreciate the slow burn...but DANG...too slow haha.
I think one of my fav parts was you commenting before the story started. Something to the effect of, "to answer your questions, no I don't hate you guys." I was LAUGHING, because I was so frustrated with the chapter before, that was your response and I felt the readers pain. I was the reader too! Ha! Great story, you captured the characters perfectly in a different time setting.
Jen chapter 50 . 11/4/2016
All I can say is, thank you very much for the love you put into this story. Thank you, thank you.
Jen chapter 31 . 11/2/2016
I know I'm about 4 years late but I love it. It's sweet and gritty, like our lovely ladies. Thanks.
Alexwarrior chapter 49 . 10/21/2016
* swoons *
Guest chapter 32 . 10/3/2016
Enjoying this story for the 4th or 5th time. Still my fave.
200200 chapter 50 . 9/21/2016
What a great piece of writing! You hit all the right buttons and such. You're one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing your creative talent.
Terri chapter 31 . 9/18/2016
Loving this story. Very well written. McLintock with John Wayne is my all time favorite western.. Thw War Wagon, Sons of Katie Elder and The Undefeated are really good too.
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 50 . 9/3/2016
Well you said it didn't matter how long has passed since you wrote this, you still enjoy the reviews, so here is mine:
I'm happy to report that this story takes over my life ( in a good way of course) I just couldn't stop reading, so it was a good thing that I have two days off.
I have to admit that it took it a while for me to decide start reading this story, I was a little bit scared, it is quite long. But I'm so glad that I did.

You my dear are an incredible writer, how you come up with so many ideas, so many scenarios, it is remarkable, I am in awe of what you can do.
You share this talent non-profit, which adds it more value to the reader because I/we know that there is no way to express how happy this make us.

A book, a story, a poem, everything in the written word, means that the writer is sharing a piece of herself, so Thanks for sharing a piece of you.

I'm sure people has told you this before, but it can't hurt. Thank you, it was a lovely story, can not wait to read more, lucky me, there is a sequel. So here we go.
Paundy chapter 31 . 8/30/2016
Suggestions for western movie. My favorite is John Wayne's "The Angel and the Badman".
Laughingkiddo chapter 50 . 8/16/2016
Such an amazingly beautiful story! I have always been partial to Western stories, and i dont think i will ever find any other Rizzles story that can better put our favourite duo in such time and space. Absolutely love how you wonderfully weave details and storylines from the show to this story. I cant wait to read the sequel as I need more of this universe's jane and maura, but in a way i dare not start the sequel, because if i finish that then there will be no more! Thank you so much for this fantastic piece.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/23/2016
I've got to say that I love your move references I read your work because of the fullness. By that I mean historical detail, emotional display by all of your characters and of course the slow burn romance. But most of all because you are smart
AsmaahHaqq chapter 37 . 7/14/2016
are they ever goi.g to actually get together?
3,142 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »