Reviews for Calamity Jane Meets Dr Isles, Medicine Woman
Laughingkiddo chapter 50 . 8/16
Such an amazingly beautiful story! I have always been partial to Western stories, and i dont think i will ever find any other Rizzles story that can better put our favourite duo in such time and space. Absolutely love how you wonderfully weave details and storylines from the show to this story. I cant wait to read the sequel as I need more of this universe's jane and maura, but in a way i dare not start the sequel, because if i finish that then there will be no more! Thank you so much for this fantastic piece.
I've got to say that I love your move references I read your work because of the fullness. By that I mean historical detail, emotional display by all of your characters and of course the slow burn romance. But most of all because you are smart
AsmaahHaqq chapter 37 . 7/14
are they ever goi.g to actually get together?
AsmaahHaqq chapter 32 . 7/14
oh my goooddddd
AsmaahHaqq chapter 29 . 7/14
this story is so freaking good. I love the plot and character development. I wish I wrote this well
AsmaahHaqq chapter 26 . 7/14
poor maura
AsmaahHaqq chapter 20 . 7/14
talk about slow burn..dude I'm dying!
I'm in love with this. holy crap
Maura is Lez... Isles. Is les... Bwahaha
rach.riendeau chapter 50 . 6/16
Oh my god. You made me laugh out loud, cry, yell and get so invested in the story and the characters that I almost forgot someone else created these two. But you gave all the characters a new and wild side that was so believable. You have a rare quality and such an amazing talent for writing that I'd love to see your work published. I don't often find stories on bookshelves let alone in fanfiction that I find so intriguing and utterly beautiful. Honestly, if I thought you lived anywhere near me I'd find a way to ask you out on a date because I'd love to hear more of the poetic majesty that must fill your brain. In short, I absolutely loved it and hope you continue writing so I can continue to be your loyal reader.
jitzter14 chapter 50 . 6/15
WOW! Best western story ever! I love how you stayed true to the personalities shown on screen! Best western and definitely one the best AU I have read on Rizzles! LOVEEE it! Gonna read ur sequel now! Well done! Your imagination truly knows no bound and you are a extremely talented writer! Kudos! Cheers and keep up the fantastic job!
RileysHell chapter 50 . 4/8
Yup! I need to see this on the big screen too!
I absolutely loved this! I would have reviewed after each chapter, but the temptation of a bunch of chapters waiting for me was impossible to resist.
So many brilliant things in this story, emotional, funny, edge-of-my-seat-action... it was a whirlwind! A good one!
So... a sequel you say? :D I better get going then!
Thank you for writing and committing to such a huge story. I hope you will do it again!
Aidyl James chapter 50 . 4/6
Excellent!
Aidyl James chapter 49 . 4/6
Thank you foe the wedding. Thank you for the story.
Aidyl James chapter 48 . 4/5
This is a darling of a story.
3,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »