Reviews for Storm in the Head
funnybluebox chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
That was the single most disturbing thing I have EVER read. But it was well written so good job. *shudders*
Puggle chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Orgasm as migraine cure is working for me too
imajammydodger chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This. Is. Nnnnngh. (This is imajammydodger's emergency speech system. We apologise for the delay, but she appears to have lost the function of her language centres due to a particularly delicious encounter with some very hot Holmescest.)

… Right. Yes. I'm back. Just. That was bloody -amazing-. Please, just sit at home and write fanfiction all day or something, because I NEED YOUR HOLMESCEST LIKE I FRICKING NEED AIR.
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Aren't you just a little story teller these days :)

I loved that, I loved Mycroft being there for Sherlock and being the only person who can help. References to Sherlock's past drug abuse is always welcome in my book :)

I'm half-glad chasingriver got a migraine so you could write this and then of course I feel angry at myself because migraines are so horrible and I really want to die when I get one. So maybe I'll just go bash my head against a wall?

Well done, brilliant little story. I always, of course, love your writing :) I'm gonna become a fangirl soon and start squealing when I get an email. Dear lord, I've really lost it now :)

chasingriver chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I'd just like to say how incredibly touched I am by this. Thank you, Deklava, for such a lovely gesture and such a wonderful story.

I'm sure anyone who's ever had a migraine is nodding their head in amazement at how well you described the pain and general nastiness of migraines.

To balance (and overbalance) that pain with Mycroft's tender ministrations, and then his more vigourous ones? Well, my dear, that just made my migraine *worth* it.

You know I have a particular weakness for Holmescest (and the brother's relationship in general), but the touching care that Mycroft gives Sherlock during his migraine was one of the most lovely things I have read in a while. The post-migraine sex was simply delicious, and still incredibly tender.

I just loved this, and am thrilled and honoured that you wrote it. Thank you.