Reviews for The Little Things
Anna chapter 1 . 5/6
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 2/4
That is beautiful and it made me cry. I love how you managed to take the entire complex relationship between Cas and Dean and show it in less than 3,000 words.
mailaine chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Oh my gosh, this is so heartbreaking and I don't know what to do now. I'm just sitting here tearing up.
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
My heart is doing that horrible thing where it clenches, and then I cry.
dragonweb99 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is so heartbreaking! I cried the entire fic and I commend you because fics hardly ever make me cry but this... god! You are an incredible writer, all the different glimpses that bring the fic together are just so perfect. Always Keep Writing.

-Ann
Lexii5297 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
THAT WAS NOT OKAY MAN.
OH MY GOD.
Those key sentences that are only a few words long absolutely stabbed me in the heart over and over again.
So simple, yet so beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Beautiful
kkderp chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Oh my god. I am crying and my make up is running and I'm a mess and I knew it was coming but I didn't at the same time. And oh my god my heart hurts so much but I love you for this because the last time I cried reading something it was John Green and I used a whole box of tissues. I liked the way you killed Dean though. It was very subtle, very simple, but completely heart shattering. I think it was "Castiel didn't own anything black." I find that I don't review to a lot of things that I should because they're beyond good, but this. This was beyond 'beyond good'. And I love you for it.
KateThorne chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
It's going to take me all day to shake off the haunting beauty of this story. Thank you for that.
Reader chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Why did I read this?! *cries*

It's good, but I don't like sad endings.
J.Overbye chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I'm crying
A lot
amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Oh man... here come the tears. that was so perfect, i loved it :')
Katey98y chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Oh there goes my heart. Ripped straight out. :(
poke chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
perfect,
bjsss
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
The bit about chemo kinda broke my heart ( my mum got cancer when I was seven got rid of it got it again when I was 9 got rid of it again then got it again when I was 12 and died ) I'm just kinda lying here with silent tears streaming down my face but it's brilliantly written just seems a bit distant but that may be because I'm just feeling everything with my mum so it feels like it's not enough but your a brilliant writter