Reviews for The Little Things
Tiddo-mus chapter 1 . 3/3
The feels! It was terrible, I absolutely loved it!
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Oh my god i'm going to cry and it's all your fault. I love this
Phoenix's Moon chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Cancer shorts always get me. :( This one was superbly written and was in a well-thought out AU. Thank you so much for writing about all the little things that make love so real.
LilKitten07 chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Read the comments. Left.
Anna chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
That is beautiful and it made me cry. I love how you managed to take the entire complex relationship between Cas and Dean and show it in less than 3,000 words.
mailaine chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Oh my gosh, this is so heartbreaking and I don't know what to do now. I'm just sitting here tearing up.
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
My heart is doing that horrible thing where it clenches, and then I cry.
dragonweb99 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is so heartbreaking! I cried the entire fic and I commend you because fics hardly ever make me cry but this... god! You are an incredible writer, all the different glimpses that bring the fic together are just so perfect. Always Keep Writing.

-Ann
Lexii5297 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
THAT WAS NOT OKAY MAN.
OH MY GOD.
Those key sentences that are only a few words long absolutely stabbed me in the heart over and over again.
So simple, yet so beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Beautiful
kkderp chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Oh my god. I am crying and my make up is running and I'm a mess and I knew it was coming but I didn't at the same time. And oh my god my heart hurts so much but I love you for this because the last time I cried reading something it was John Green and I used a whole box of tissues. I liked the way you killed Dean though. It was very subtle, very simple, but completely heart shattering. I think it was "Castiel didn't own anything black." I find that I don't review to a lot of things that I should because they're beyond good, but this. This was beyond 'beyond good'. And I love you for it.
KateThorne chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
It's going to take me all day to shake off the haunting beauty of this story. Thank you for that.
Reader chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Why did I read this?! *cries*

It's good, but I don't like sad endings.
J.Overbye chapter 1 . 4/27/2013