Reviews for It all started with a game of Truth or Dare
Cecire chapter 2 . 7/7
I had favorited your story awhile ago and decided to read it again. And at that time, I could remember reading your note. I just totally agree with you.

There is clearly something to work from with Naruto and Sasuke. In the manga, Naruto even said to Yamato that he knew Sasuke and him were compatible (something about their chakra nature). I think it says it all, especially after all Kishimoto did previously (you did a good summary).

And yes, NaruHina is alien and SasuSaku is just full of abuse.

I like to compare Naruto and Sasuke with Hashirama and Madara. Both friendships are full of tension and are really exclusive. Ever wonder why none of the Senju descendants had inherited Hashirama's Mokuton ? Anyway, I'm sidetracking myself... hope you don't find me too crazy at this point.

I'll continue reading, just to tell you, I had a good laugh with Itachi's candy stash (I just imagined little 'Tachi trying to weasel his way into the kitchen while Mikoto is cooking or something).
AzucenaXshadows chapter 8 . 1/14
This was fun to read.
Thanks for sharing
Ashcakes chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
Okay so I realize that you probably wrote this a while ago but I just found it and it was super awesome and amazing to read and even the smut was pretty good, loved the side pairings and neji randomly using sasuke's hot spring and the dominance fight was awesome, exactly how I see that happening!
Hahah so yeah, this was an awesome story. I sorta wanna punch sai now but also sascakes is the cutest thing I've ever heard and just asdfghj this story gave me warm fuzzies all over hahaa
nazurath92 chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Yea I honestly think Naruto is in love with Sasuke on the show
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
Clones... *fantasising many scenarios* Mmmmmmm...
kakashiluv18 chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Ok so I realize you posted this over a year ago but I just recently got into fanfiction and I totally love this story. I've read tons of stories over the last two months but this is in my top 5 narusasu.
x0xalexis8 chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Awe its overrr
rqgenevieve chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
NOOOOO D:
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
yayy! NejiGaara (:
AndThenBurnTheAshes chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
*claps* that was a good story. I think you did a pretty good job on the smut part, and the whole story was wrapped up nicely.
AndThenBurnTheAshes chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
Only one person?
...damn. Okay then. Let's see. Ummmm...probably either Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji, Toga Yagari from Vampire Knight, or Deidara. I don't know. There are too many bishies out there!D:
AndThenBurnTheAshes chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Hmm, favorite couple, you say...SasoDei. Or ItaDei. I like the Akatsuki couples a lot more than I like other couples. But KakaIru, NaruSasu, and ItaSasu are pretty cute too (and yes, I like Uchihacest. Deal.)
AndThenBurnTheAshes chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
My least favorite pairing, eh...hm. I have quite a few. Let's see, let's see...NaruHina, NaruSaku, SasuSaku, OroKabu, KakaSaku (yes I actually have seen a lot of those stories), JiraiyaxNaruto, and...*drumrolls* TobiDei! I hate Tobi. So much more than I can ever describe (and yes I do know he is Obito). So having my least favorite character paired up with one of my favorite characters ever? No. Just...leave. Get away from me.
...RRRRRRAAAAARRRWWWGGGGGHHH! *throws table* I hate Tobi!
AndThenBurnTheAshes chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
"I will fucking murder your firstborn child, Naruto, and eat it with a piece of garlic toast." Shikamaru muttered darkly.

...didn't Edward Elric say that to Roy Mustang in another one of your fanfics? I might just be remembering things wrong, but I swear Ed said that at one point!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/29/2013