Reviews for Breakdown Here
shorty1773 chapter 35 . 4/8
Would love to see some futuretakes someday! Like how there HEA is going? Children?
jk chapter 15 . 4/4
wtf? bella runs away from a STRANGERS house cause he married? And leaves her fucking bags there too? What a fucking idiot!
Even if bella really was married...its no fucking reason to desert her things at his house and RUN away like a fucking child!
Why is bella being so GOD DAMN DUMB? Ive read a lot of stories but this is one of the stupidest bellas Ive come across
jk chapter 8 . 4/4
bella is being really fucking weird...did she seriously just let a man she doesn't know...TUCK HER IN? IM SO FUCKING EMBARRASSSED FOR HER!
jk chapter 7 . 4/3
I don't really get why the fuck bella would give a shit if he had a woman or not...or kids...what the hell did that have to do with her staying the night there and calling a tow truck in the morning? NOTHING...and that tear as bella was walking out the door? I REALLY don't get why she would be crying! Did bella plan on having sex with him? so she was all sad that Edward was married or whatever? Bella is a fucking idiot!
NickChick22 chapter 35 . 1/7/2016
As an Alabama girl, thank you for writing a story about our lovely southern gentlemen we have here. This was a great and pleasurable read.
blb1000 chapter 35 . 7/30/2013
I loved CountryWard. I say mark it Complete.
blb1000 chapter 32 . 7/30/2013
But now her mom can look up where she is via his phone number. :(
blb1000 chapter 30 . 7/30/2013
So much for that goin' slow idea there pardner.
blb1000 chapter 29 . 7/30/2013
Little country baby anyone?
blb1000 chapter 28 . 7/30/2013
Wet jeans sitting in a saddle does not sound good.
blb1000 chapter 27 . 7/30/2013
They won't be long if the water's seriously cold.
blb1000 chapter 23 . 7/30/2013
Honeysuckle lips maybe? That would be a good nickname.
blb1000 chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
I like the way she's thinking now...
blb1000 chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
Gotta be Jasper.
blb1000 chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
I don't understand what she has to lose with him and why she's set on rushing off.