Reviews for Yorozuya, where have you been?
tanithlipsky chapter 6 . 1/24/2016
good
Phoebe chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
Really like this so far. Wish chapters were slightly longer, though.

Other than that, though - they're really good chapters
sereneskydragonslayer chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
Ahhh love the revaluation and never spill gintoki's Parfait. He could kill you XD
Esperanz chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Ooh is Kamui going to show up next chapter? I hope so. I've always liked his character ( though I always love Gin-san the most). I love him so much I become fond of characters that acknowledge his strength and have and attraction towards him, kamui, kagura, Tsukuyo, shinpachi, Otae, Hattori, Tama, etc...the list is too long for me too list, and even that fact makes me happy. I am told I'm too attached, but really, anybody who watches Gintama and doesn't like Gin-san is crazy. I got off topic...

I look forward to see how the story will go!
gintama200 chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
i love this story but can you please question him about how long gintoki known the joui 4 that would be awesome. so please please UPDATE SOON PLEASE.
Heidy chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
It's a shame you haven't updated.

I really wanted to read what Hijikata was thinking...and I want to know who surrounded Gintoki the second time!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Oh my god, can you please continue soon?
I find this really interesting! :D
Risa Hijikata chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Oh my,... your love is burning deep in the crevice of my stomach like a molten lava. I think it's called rage. Rage that there is no update! It's sooooo good! Hurry and update plzzz :3
Yuu3 chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
What? No, don't end it there! More, pleaseeeee?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
It's been so long since you updated so THANK YOU!
sauara chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
FINALLY
luvuuuuuuuuuuuu chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
pleeeeeeees update soon .
Mw chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Love this story! But not loving the cliffhanger, please continue with next chapter!
sanityisgone chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Great new chapter add more soon : )
Yuu3 chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Finally, an update. Thank heavens. Can you promise chapt 4 within the year?