Reviews for Two Weeks in San Francisco
Good story. :)
S.L. Cooper chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
Good story. :)
special agent Ali chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Aw that was cute but too sad they didn't even say hi. Just because its been four years doesn't mean people can't be friends.

I know because I am friends again with a girl I hadn't seen in 16 years. We were child friends in girlscouts now were adult friends. You should make a 3rd and have Marshall in it. Please
Fangirl chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
well that just about broke my heart! i love the second epilogue! awesome writing. even as someone who doesn't usually pair barney and lily, i must say, that was good!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Awesome!
Teri chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Thank you for leaving the first epilogue up - I appreciate it. As for this epilogue I am always happy to see more Lily/Barney, but it is sad to me that they didn't even say hi to each other. Many people go longer than 4 years for school reunions. Still I am happy to more of this story.
vd.alfredo chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
god, i loved it

awesome i never could imagine barney and lily but u did a great job and now i love it!
Teri chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
Love the Epilogue. I am happy to know they ended up together and that at least Ted was happy for them. Thank you for writing this whole story. I hope to see more Lily/Barney stories from you in the future. Thank you again.
Teri chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
I know this is marked "complete", but I hope you will consider an epilogue. Perhaps something that shows Ted finding out and being happy for them or showing him running into them and hardly recognizing them because they seem so happy together. I have really enjoyed this story and hope you will continue to write HIMYM and especially Lilly/Barney stories. Thank you for posting this.
Maria Isabell chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Yes, i finally found a lily barney romance that wasnt written years ago. Praise the lawd!
Julileini chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
I still love the story :).

I'm glad you postet the next chapter, I was looking forward to it. So keep on writing ;).
Teri chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Thank you for the update. I love that you touched on Barney's secrets (Harvard Law, painting, KISS, etc.) and that Lily seems to want to find out the truth. I enjoy Lily/Barney stories (friendship or otherwise) and I look forward to seeing where you go with this one. Thank you for posting and updating.
Teri chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Poor Barney lost in NY. Interesting idea that Barney painted, it fits with Barney's back story. Maybe Lilly will get him to paint again - that could be fun. Thanks for the update.
Julileini chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
It's great! :) Lily as his wingman would be so funny...