Reviews for Beyond All Morals
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 8 . 1/18
hehe
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Really beyond all morals. Not even a warning of SLASH.
serenityselena chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
intense story :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
I'm glad that they somehow magically solved their fucked up problems. But snape pulled a dick move at the end.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
Im all for them getting back together but severus is completely out of line now and needs to acknowledge that. Plus it's a bit weird how harry seems to forget all about his justified anger once they have sex. I was personally expecting for harry to slap sev and yell that he wasn't some fuck toy for severus and leave after being violently attacked, drugged and used like an object merely there for sev's use. Forcing him to have to admit all his wrongs and try to make it up to harry before he sought comfort in the arms of women since they'd be nothing like sev.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Severus should have expected something to happen given the events from when he last ignored harry. Honestly why didn't he just tell harry that he need to catch up on his work? Then harry wouldn't feel the need to get his attention in such crazy fashions.
TheCauldron chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
This was hysterically funny and brilliantly written! Completely suckered me into the story! Bravo!
TheCauldron chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
*howling with laughter, tears running down my face*
ZianaSue chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Always love reading and re-reading this story. Harry is so devious and Severus is don't right wicked. What a lovely pair
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Awesome
thewolf74 chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Wow. All of the sex scenes between Harry and Severus were very HOT. I loved all them. The details were wonderful. I'm happy that they worked everything out.
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
that was one HOT sex scene. I hope that there is another one.
PhoenixPixie chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
*claps enthusiastically*

Loved it.
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
It was a wild ride that I loved taking. Thank you for sharing.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
Great chapter. I am glad that Harry told Sev he loved him and accepted his response.

Can't wait for more.