Reviews for Alice Evans and the Lost Days
Good chapter
Lupinesence chapter 14 . 11/22/2013
Cool chapter
Lupinesence chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
Cool chapter, wasn't expecting a bit of time-travel in 4th year ;)
Lupinesence chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Cool fic so far :)
sonotalady chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
Perhaps Hermione would get some sleep? She'd need it. Great chapter:)
sonotalady chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
Ah poor Fred. Lovely chapter and welcome back:)

The poor story's got itself a good beating, hopefully the devils snare's back under control;) Looking forward for more.
thelonglostpotter chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
I love your fic and this chapter is amazing! Please keep updating, I can't wait to see what happens!
sonotalady chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Another chapter so soon! I'm very happy and the chapter's great:)
Lightsbane1905 chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Couple of things I felt I needed to say. First off, welcome back. Secondly not bad work at all so far, keep it up please.

Thirdly...oh yeah there were OTHER champions, fact is your choice to exclude Harry from the tournament is a bit, well out of the blue really, it's not something many of us are used to. Not sure if I like it or not, will wait and see. Then I will give you my honest opinion about that decision. K?
ForgottenInAWhirl chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
This is great, I'm on edge to find out who exactly is carrying out the michievous plots (dragon, gringrotts, etc. Also I love the Fred/Alice relationship you've created.
sonotalady chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Poor Fred getting jealous:) loved the chapter.
HeartlessBlueAngel448 chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Ooooh, little Fredikins has a crush on Alice! xD

Amazing chapter by the way, love the action and banter between characters!

Keep it up!
Divineoverseer chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Poor Alice. She doesn't want to have to deal with people talking about her and Cedric yet there is a part of her that does have a crush on him and wants it to be true. Quite the dilemma here. Also, I wonder how Harry will deal with both Cedric and Victor Krum leering at the two girls in his life.
beege chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
I'm enjoying the way you bring Alice's perspective to life just as much as ever and you continue to skew canon events ingeniously to fit the altered circumstances of your fic world.