Reviews for What Are You Hiding?
I need the next chapter! ;-; please. It's so good
GuestGirl chapter 10 . 6/25
Hi. This story is soo interesting and intriguing. I love the tone of it and the different perspectives of the story. I know it hasn't been updated in forever, but I'd really like to see it continued. I can't wait to see what happens next. Good luck, and I hope you keep writing.
Crazy2RS chapter 10 . 4/10
Dear God, You really need to finish this. Listen I just found five dollars, so we have a deal? xD
Bluepork chapter 10 . 1/10
This story is amazing!
Raye chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
OMG! This is getting gooooood. Yakko is like, my fav so I am LOVING this. MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! If you don't, I will find you, I will find you and I will force you to finish this awsome story. I know where you live... :I
A follower chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
3 years aren't too late for an update!
great story, I hope you're able to finish it.
Ava167 chapter 10 . 6/2/2015
Please, please, please continue. I hate it when I read a good story and not know the ending :,(
WildKrattsAnimaiacsFan chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Is Yakko OKAY?
Disney Syndulla chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
This is kinda random...
Disney Syndulla chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Why did plots just randomly grab Yakko by the neck?
pokemaster101 chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
YAKKO! TTTT

Wait, how'd they get out? Who were they talking to?

They gotta save him!

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Hailey813 chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
I've recently discovered this fic. I normally read fanfictions that are complete or one shots because I am always afraid the author may have extinuating circumstances and end up not finishing. I assume you've gotten distracted too, but I request you to look back over this one and continue. I really like this story. It could easily be added to my favorites list, except I reserve that list for stories I reread a lot. Unfinished stories aren't added, or else I would torture myself more. Gonna look at your other stories too! Good luck!
Reader1 chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
This is really good!
goldengod 180 chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
Love the warner and scratchansniff relationship here and a good plot and villains please continue
Alitote chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! DON'T DO THIS TO YOUR FANS!