Reviews for Pepe Le pew: Abra Amour
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Pepe Le Pew movie (expections and news)
A 60s French New Wave Animated Heist Caper Musical movie, with elements of Rififi and Amelie.
Pepe will be the residential Casanova, oldest of superbly acclaimed fashion designer( literally the Karl Lagerfeld) Rosseau Le Pew's 8 children and heir to the legendary fashion empire.
Pepe is first seen as a Casanova who flies with life, UNTIL HE MET THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE, Penelope Pussycat, a ballet dancer from New Orleans, who came to be in part of his newest selection fashion show this summer. Through the show a mystery is centered on a fashion mystery, and a long scandal in the past.
Penelope will be FINALLY speaking in the LTS world. Voiced by Vanessa Paradis.
Penelope is mysterious, alluring and literally the Fifi to Pepe's Lumiere. Penelope is loosely based on Fifi and Bette Davis.
This is before Pepe came to LA just for Penelope, when Pepe is only 18.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
This would have made a great tv episode
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This story brought back memories of Pepe LePew and his search for love, Witch Hazel, and Penelope. I was laughing throughout this story, which reminded me of a classic Looney Tunes cartoons. I agree with one of the reviewers, as it would be nice to see cartoons like this again.

Good work, and thank you. Keep writing.

-Aria Breuer
Alex chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
That was actually impressive. True to the story and considering how is this was again refresshing a change. I commend you.
NinjaWolf4 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Hahaha! This was really good. I love Pepe. Great story!
Giancetti chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
That was great! theres no cartoons like this anymore...
Lordriochi chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Ah, now that is Looney Tunes worthy comedy!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Lol! I love Pepe! Bless him :)

Wonderfully written :)