Reviews for Hell or High Water
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Lol, that was fun to read. My favorite bit is this one: "There's no point in both of us dying down here from…from…explodelectrodrownthermia." Hypothermia-Brandt was brilliant :-)
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I really liked it! Good work :)
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
brilliant! I loved it! Please keep writing! :D
purehalo chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
LOVED EVERY WORD!

Seriously! You can tell how much fun you had writing this brilliant one shot! The images of Brandt stuck in the cage will keep me smiling happily through the rest of my work day. Now, if you could just put out a oneshot every day so i have something fun to read at lunch break that would be great! lol!
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Awww poor Brandt is not having the best of days.. and good lord Carey better run like hell. There will be no Switzerland to shelter him from this team!
autumnfierystar04 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Love it! I hope Cary comes back for some action from the team!
CrazyBeaver chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This is so sweet and awesome and funny and heartwarming! Love it to bits!
RuinNine chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Once again, very very nice! ;] Thank you!
tellygirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I'm really enjoying these Brandt whump fics (sorry Brandt!) and I love your new word so much that I've decided that I'm definitely going to use it at some point in my life, I just have to store it away in my brain until the opportune moment arrives!
Red Tigress chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
If you're Brandt, does that make me Cary? I hope not.

Thanks for filling this, again, sorry about the Dr. No/Blofeld thing. I'm really glad you kept the humor running through it, that's what I was hoping when I wrote it. I do love the: "God, please let us live through this…

"…and then he says we should be Nightcrawler and Angel!"

Should've let me drown…"

PRICELESS.
Adrian Nox chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
haha awesome. loved the ending. and the nightcrawler/angel things was priceless. nightcrawler is definitely the most bad-ass superhero name out there, or maybe that's just because i got a thing for blue mutants who look like the devil and can vanish into smoke...*shrugs* great job!