Reviews for Naruto: The Savior of the Arrancar Clan
montclaire06 chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Oh crap so what happen now? Hahaha I really wanna know about grimmjow's background... I do hope ur gonna update this. Naruto is pretty badass, isn't he? haha arrancar bloodline rocks... hahaha
montclaire06 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I knew it was ichigo hahaha ... I adore nel and her power hugs, remind me of ichigo almost choking to death... I was reading some time travel fic about minaxsaku then I'm kindda thinking pairing him to neliel because she's way gorgeous, pretty and kind than sakura haha opps no offence to sakura and fans... I just love her!
whitewolfanimelover2 chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
I like this story very much. ,
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Awesome story and surprising I was thinking of Grimmjow being a cousin or something you surprised me there nice one
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
DarkLord98 chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
sweet story please keep on updating
ElementalMaster16 chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
CodeRed1682 chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
I hope there is a good explaination for that or you very well might have just messed up your storry. Plus I likex it better with Harribel so I hope you have a good idea on how to introduce her in this one.
Shadows Curse chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
hehe this is awsome :) I love grimmjow cant wait till next update till then :)
alchemists19 chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Love it you are a great writer
Ofunu chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Meh, I have seen worse. This story might not be the best, but it's good.
RHatch89 chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
i like
the wraith of shangri-la chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
I did not see the twist of Grimmjow being Naruro's brother. You are a good author.
jgreek chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
this chapter was great hope to see the next chapter soon.
darkmachines chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
So are ant other arrancar going to show up because I would like to see Grimmjow's fraccions, Starrk, and the Privaron Espada to come in later.