Reviews for Complicated
Noodle'sDare chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Omfg too many emtions came from this entire story omfg. Great job love! I. Want. More.
AngelZ Of DarKness chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
Loved it!
Gorillazluver327 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This is just too cute! I really LOVE your work!
Gorillaz Latin fan chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
make more story like this
Account Currently Suspended chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
OH MY GOSH this was really frickin awesome :)
Peanut Butter chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
You are welcome for me reading this and I am obliged to write a review if it makes you happy writer because right now I am a EXTREMELY happy reader :) :) It is great you are a genius for writing this :)
Peanut Butter chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
OMG! POOR 2D! Please tell me you are not making a drama thing where 2D will die and stuff I beg you... Never the less this chapter was once again again again (again) great!
Peanut Butter chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Murdoc is sooo jealous... x) It is sort of cute... well anyway great chapter once again (again ) ! :)
Peanut Butter chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Awww Murdoc is kind of cute with 2D when he is not beating the life out of 2D... Great chapter (again) :)
Peanut Butter chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
I love it it's great! Noodle is so cute! Murdoc is so angry... And 2D is ... hurt? I think... Anyway this is genius! :)
Peanut Butter chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Lol! They are in SO much trouble! x) This is great :)
Peanut Butter chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is great I never found one that would sort of say what happens after concerts and stuff ... Really happy! I think driving with Murdoc is a little bit dangerous...
IAmNoodle chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
!
I love Noodle at the end. How cute! Definately marked as one of my favorites.
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Seriously u are my favourite gorillaz fan fiction author! XD Another one of your stories that i absolutely loved. And for once it was Russ who saw the hidden signals! I find that sort of funny and Noodle's acceptance was adorable!
MadamSinful chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
awh this is so adorable! i couldnt stop smiling at the end bits. i love your stories!