Reviews for The CulDeSac
AsTheTidesTurnRed chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Very well done! I've read this theory before (I've even done a YouTube video on it), but seeing what you added at the end was a nice little touch, and the addition that made me want to review this story. It's nice kind of seeing somebody dig just a little bit deeper into this.
Angryfan98 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
wow i never thought of the culdesac that way.
Nikki chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Finally, a story based off that WMG in Tvtropes

I've been waiting forever!
Secresha chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Such a good story. I can honestly say I teared up a bit. Just simply amazing.3 Favorited!
starscream129 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Woah . . . that definately changed my childhood views on this show. :3

Awesome story, totally well-written.
KarinSpleen chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This was so sad, but so well written.

It's a really interesting take on the story, the way that these kids all came together in this place.

I cried so much. It's amazing and beautiful, but just so, so sad.

Wonderful job.
happyGilbird chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I don't agree with every thing you said, like Eddy's family/death. I think that he would have died waiting for his big brother to come back to help him. Like say, he was hit by a car and as he was bleeding to death his brother runs off to get help. He wants his brother to come back to help him. He wants to be with his brother. Because in one kfthe episodes he pretends his brother is coming home. It is obvious that he really wants him to, though. ANYWAYS this made me cry tears all over everything. Seriously. Tears everywhere. It was awesome and sad.
OmegaDelta chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This is a really dark story wow it is some what disturbing but good over all