Reviews for The Devil Made Me Do It
shotgunequalssammy chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This fanfiction gived me chills, and I'm not sure if I should salute you or slap you. I mean, GOD, I need to read something happy right away...
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Ahhhh this is good! I mean, was it really Dean or really not-Dean? Who knows? And did he/they go over the cliff? Enquiring minds want to know! xo
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
omg...I am scared for Sam here. Please let this be a dream...Dean would be devastated.
YJ-Obsessed chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
So...okay...I...huh? Mind blown. Was it a dream or hallucination or reality? Or was it some kind of Matrix or Inception thingy that you made up to screw with people's minds? Point being, I am intrigued. And my head hurts now...
SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
What do you mean you're not pleased with this?! It honestly gave me chills. You're seriously good at these subject matters. And you're exceptional with Sam's madness. Wonderful! -faving-
N. Fowleri chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Wow...that was dark, yet awesome!
It was very well written, great job.
More please!
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oy, girl, I'm not sure whether to applaud or pinch you. LOL.

Very poignant.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
'Why is the sky blue, Dean?'

'Because it reflects the ocean and the ocean's blue.'

'Then why is the ocean blue?'

'Because it reflects the sky. Now leave me alone or I'll give you a wedgie.'

Love that bit above...

Very well done. Dramatic and tragic and pure. I love it.

Thank you so much. HOpe you are well and finding time to yourself to write and enjoy. I know how much time little ones can take...god love them.

Karen
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
This is really not a good time for the brothers. I hope poor Sam was unconscious when Dean made that call to Bobby's phone or he could get conned by Lucifer into driving over a cliff for Dean.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Very good story. I'm REALLY glad this isn't going to happen!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Finally managed to access this story! OMG that was mind-blowing, haunting and disturbing but fantastically written and fitted perfectly with that message Dean left on Bobby's voicemail. Just hope that Dean never gets so desperate as to get to this point but could see how it could happen as he's been on that road for a while with all the hits they have been taking this season. There's only so much you can take before you crack.

Great job, though never want to see this on the show.
Phoenix80hp chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This is such disturbingly good story! I have wonder about that message Dean left in Bobby's voice mail...I'm glad I wasn't the only one! Good job!
mysteryc chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
oh jesus, that's really horror, I don't even know what I should write - cause I'm a little stunned ;)
SpazticTwitchNinja chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
NOOO! D: You hear that? That's the sound of my heart shattering. Dx You should be very pleased with this because it delivered the desired effect.
JacksBoonie chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
-no! Poor Sammeh! D:

Really well-written. /REALLY/ well-written. Oh my gosh, I've got goosebumps. The descriptions are just...chilling.

Really and truly amazing. I always love your work! :D Can't wait to see what comes next!

~JeB