Reviews for Reunion
Guest chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
I really like the story line and all, but the chapters are too short, the time it takes for you to update kills it, and for grammar, it's kinda hard because we live on opposite sides of the planet, so our language is different. Over all I love the story line, but not the way you are writing it. Sorry for the criticism.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
I want to find out why nathan and Haley hate the rest of the gang so much.
VFBFan chapter 13 . 11/20/2012
Hi there,

I really hope you'll update this story soon. There are things that are kind of bothering me. I don't like it that Leyton and Brulian are the ones who get blamed for the lack of contact between the core 5. That Naley are being pictured as the victims who haven't heard from their friends in 10 years. Leyton and Brulian decided to live there life outside of Tree Hill just like Naley and they are being blamed for what? Nothing? Did they contact the others?

They all should be blamed for this.
Naley4ever1234 chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
I love this story please update soon!
Sara chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Sara chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
woz1971 chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
I just found this story and I can't wait to read more!
sfbxfcb chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Sara1287 chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
Sara1287 chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
Good,plz more soon
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
i think they should be happy but there should be a bit of drama at first but they then warm to the idea of them coming
kutebloo chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
yes! happy :) Although, it would be better if they get along with their kids too. They seem to be the only couple that do not have that warm bond with their children. It's kinda sad.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
I want Haley and Nathan to be happy! Love your story. Keep going.
Sara chapter 7 . 7/13/2012