Reviews for Dreamworld Paradox: Lucky Ed
penpal105 chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
this story is awesome!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
I LIKE THE ALL THE CHAPTER EXCECPT THE MICHEAL JACKSON PART I HATE THAT BUT I WANT TO SEE THE OTHER CHAPTER 19 PRETTY SOON
Matfix chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
OK I'am having trouble reading this the words are all smosh together. Not to mention you put the characters lines next to each other here's an example of how you wrote the story.

Eddy:Hey sockhead is the machine done yet?Edd:Not yet be patient.

This is how you should write the story.
"Hey sockhead is the machine finished yet?" asked Eddy

"Not yet, please be patient." said Double Dee

See it makes it easier for people to read the story if you want to see how this works read one of my stories the recommended ones are Ed Edd n Eddy's Magical Adventure, Shadow Neurio Invasion, Peach Creek vs Fanboy and Chum Chum, Dark Bloody Report Revision, Ed Edd n Eddy in Telletubby Land, and Big Picture Show True ending. Those stories of mine show how to properly write a fanfic so people can read it. Although in my earlier stories before Magical Adventure I made a lot of errors such as not putting in quotation marks but thanks to a review from a expert of fanfiction writing I got better. So in conclusion you have protental but you need work on your grammer once you do that your stories will be easier to read.