Reviews for It's the End of the World as He Knows It
MusicIsTheSoulOfMan chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
HAHAHAHA! Good grief, I am laughing my butt off here! (And trying to be quiet about it, everyone else is sleeping) This is gold. Freaking genius. I applaud you.
Emma chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
Gah, I know it's been a while since you posted this story but it was absolutely hillarious! I don't think I've laughed this hard reading a TWD fanfic ever. Freaking great!
PlaneJane71 chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
I really enjoyed that. I'm sad to see it end, though I thought you wrapped it up nicely.

I laughed when Herschel tried to negotiate with the zombies.

I loved the part where "Otis Zombie" came after Shane, and Dale had to point out to everyone that Otis had a bullet hole in his leg.

I also loved this part:

"Okay, fine, so I killed Otis! He was slowing me down, just like the rest of you've been doing. Dawdlin' here at this stupid farm run by a guy who thinks killing zombies is a bad idea, a guy who wants to take our guns away? Wasting time searching for a girl we know is dead when we need to get to the army base?"

"I'm not dead," said Sophia.

"Oh, my bad. I didn't notice-"

LOL! Great story!
ClaireStar chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
I'm so sad that it's over! Nice work killing off all of the most annoying characters in the show. It's also ironic how different the new Daryl is in this story is from the one in the show.

The only thing that didn't happen that I expected was for Andrea to emerge, yet again, unscathed, but I can still imagine somewhere in the distance that she is making her way down the road without a scratch.

I'm subscribing to you as an author and I hope that you'll keep writing. And maybe you'll come back to this one and do an epilogue.
PlaneJane71 chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
LOL! I almost died laughing when you revealed that what Herschel was actually hiding in the barn was his marijuana growing operation.

This story reminds me of those Naked Gun movies. Too funny!
ClaireStar chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
I am still reading this and laughing my fool head off. Don't feel discouraged if you don't get a lot of reviews - the parodies don't have as many readers, but you'll end up with some diehard fans. Keep writing!
ClaireStar chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Tubbers? BRILLIANT!
ClaireStar chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Wow, your writing for Herschel is really, really funny! (As was the rest of the story, of course.) But the Herschel lines had me laughing out loud.
BethTexas chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Oh God! What a welcome break from all those vomit-inducing "just a girl trying to survive in this crazy world" fics polluting this site. I almost wet myself at Murray the local drug dealer. Kept picturing an old Jewish guy hawking his anti-anxiety meds. More,please.
ClaireStar chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This was a lot of fun! I liked the pacing - things happened fast and furious, which was (sadly) kind of lacking in the show during the first half of the season. Looking forward to more!
bloodshadows chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
That's hilarious! I can't wait for the next chapter!